Fifteen

Being away from Naomi was the hardest thing. We may be miles apart, but the pain of knowing that I can't see her all the time hurts. She told me that Bella is in zombie mode because it came out that we left, but Naomi was fine as she can come to me anytime.

"Mom, they've been gone for a day." She said. "I miss him, but we're doing long distance."

Charlie looked at Naomi who was on the phone. He smiled as she was having someone to talk too. Bella was released early that morning and when she asked about the Cullens. Naomi told her the truth. They left due to Bella's return.

"Jasper wanted me to go, but he thought of dad." Naomi said. "Once I graduate, I'll be with Jasper."
~~~
A few months passed since we left. Naomi comes to my place and we would get things for the baby. We would talk about how hard this is for us, but we have to do this till Bella moves on. I just wished we knew what she was thinking.

One night, Naomi was home by herself as Charlie forced Bella out of the house. "Hey." She turned and smiled as she saw Jasper.

"Hi." She says as she hugged him. "I'm just about to see what she is up too."

Jasper nodded as they walked into Bella's room. Naomi waked straight over to Bella's desk looking for any kind of clue as to what she was planning. Jasper couldn't believe how farther along Naomi was. They may see each other everyday, but he couldn't get over the fact that she was getting closer to her due date. The day they become parents. "She knows about the Volturi."

That was something I was not wanting to hear. I have to tell the others.
~~~
"Bella knows." Jasper said on the phone. "Naomi found a note that showed Bella is researching who is in control of us."

Naomi walked in and wrapped her arms around him. She told Charlie she was going to get some take out and be back in an hour on a note. Right now, she was trying to see if Alice saw something that could help them. Jasper hung up and looked at Naomi. "So?"

"Alice hasn't seen nothing, but she is on look out." Jasper said as he kissed Naomi's head. "Its almost been an hour."

"I really don't want to leave." She tells him as she had her head on his chest. "Its not the same. Even if we are secretly seeing each other, it still hurts."

"I know, Naomi, but we have no choice." Jasper said. "Just know that you can always come here."

Naomi nodded as she cried. Jasper just held her hating that this was happening and the holiday's was coming up. The two have one exciting thing to look forward too, the gender reveal.

I know Naomi was hurting and so was I, but we have to do this till Bella is gone.