Four

I knew Naomi was stressed the next day she came to school. Alice had saw Bella asking my mate questions that Naomi didn't have answers to. I don't know exactly when I tell her, but I know her sister might find out before she does.

Naomi arrived at school to see everyone smiling at her. Some asked how she was and some were glad to see the wreck didn't affect her none. Jasper watched Naomi and followed her. Bella glared as her planned fail. Now to plan another attack.

"Naomi." She turned and smiled. "It's good to see you came to school."

"I'm not letting some accident keep me from socializing." She said. "It would take much more to keep me from coming."

I knew she wasn't joking. It would take more to keep her away from everybody.
~~~
The next day was the field trip. Naomi was excited as she loved plants. Bella walked in and looked at her sister. "It's good to see Jasper saved you." She heard Bella say.

"Yeah." Naomi replies. "You don't look happy."

"You were supposed to die that day." Bella said.

"What?"

"Tyler's van. I made sure he didn't have no breaks." She said. "I want Jasper all to myself..."

Naomi pushed past Bella. "You know. You psychotic and you need help." The red head tells her sister. "Nothing you do is going to break me, Bella. Plus I can talk to whoever I want. Your not mom."

If I was there to hear Bella tell my mate that, I would have killed her.
~~~
Naomi smiled as she walked away from her spot at the parking lot. The red head saw Jasper and smiled as she walked to him. "So, today has so far been the worst." She replies.

"What happened?"

"Bella confessed to messing with the breaks on Tyler's van." She said. "You weren't supposed to save me. She wants me dead."

I couldn't help, but glare at her sister. No one harms my mate and thinks they can get by with it.

"Naomi, I want you to try and stay away from your sister." He said. "I don't trust her."

Naomi nodded as that is what the plan was. She followed Jasper on the bus as Alice and Edward looked at Bella. They knew to be on watch for Naomi's safety.
~~~
I watched Naomi look at each flower smiling. She would grab my cold hand and drag me with her. I thought my own best friend was this hyper, but Naomi beats her. As we walked, I noticed her sister stopped making me grab Naomi.

"How did you get to my sister so fast?" Bella asked.

"Adrenaline rush." Jasper replied.

"Bella, that's rude." Naomi says.

"What's rude is that you with someone that is mine." Bella tells her. "I was hoping that van killed you."

Jasper growled and looked at Bella with so much hate. "You ever harm Naomi in any way, I will personally kill you."

Naomi grabbed Jasper's hand. "Jasper." His gaze softened as he looked at Naomi. "Can we just go?"

"Of course darlin."

Naomi smiled as they walked away. Bella glared as she had to find a way to get Jasper to be her's. I will ruin you, Naomi Drew Swan. Even if it kills me.
~~~
The following day, Naomi was giving Jessica Stanley advice about her prom date Mike. I listened to her as she described what color Jessica should wear.

"I'm gone to get me an apple." She tells her friends.

Bella glared as she watched Naomi go to the salad bar. She saw Jasper going over to Naomi making her glare. "Bella, what is your problem?" Jessica asked. "Let Naomi be happy. Plus her and Jasper are cute."

"I was thinking that my self..."

Bella couldn't believe what she was hearing. Naomi smiled at Jasper before walking back to the table.

She asked me to go to a place I can't go. All I could do was tell her to be careful and I'll see her later since it's going to be sunny on the next school day. I just hope Naomi catches on to the legends.