Chapter 22: Promise Me

Start from the beginning

Actually, them acting like this makes me nervous. I can't be nervous! I mean I am Austin Monica Moon.. Lynch. Wow that's complicated. I'll just stick with Moon.

"Why are all of you nervous? I'm not going to be rude or anything. I mean I can't wait to meet them." I say making Rydel sigh of relief. Okay then. "Why was this bothering you guys? I'm not rude to anybody. Unless, I have a perfectly good explanation to be."

I think about this: I yelled at Ally because I thought she was cheating on me before. I got mad at Dez once for eating my pancakes. Once, I got mad because when my parents- guardians or the strangers who I thought were my parents but actually kidnapped me- didn't let me perform because of my grades.

I totally get mad at good reasons...

"Austin it's just that it's your first time with our parents. We have a right to be nervous. It's not that we think they'll disapprove of how you lived your life, its just how they'll react when they see how you've been." Rocky says breaking his silence from outer space.

"Exactly. We already know no matter what though that mom is going to be so proud and happy to finally see you again." Rydel says truly happy now.

We all smile and group hug. I love not being the only child now. I mean, I enjoyed being the only child before but now I know I always have a shoulder to lean on (besides Ally's).

-

"So are you excited?" Ally asks while we FaceTime. I smile and nod making her smile. She looks so beautiful.

"I love you and miss you. You look beautiful by the way." I compliment her and she blushes and looks down at her hospital gown.

They took out her IVs and heart monitor. Basically, she has nothing hooked up to her and the only hospital thing she has is her gown, bracelet, and bed. The nurses don't check on her as often. Which is good.

I just wish she'd come home and get rid of her fear that something bad is going to happen. I mean, I thought we were going to have bad luck but it's been good so far. Isn't this good enough for her to come home?

"Aw thanks! I love you too! Miss you more!" She blows a kiss to the camera and I pretend to catch it and put it against my chest. "Austin, you stole my heart."

"You make me want it all everything you are." I say making her smile widely. I just want to hug her and kiss her and cuddle.

"I'm going to sleep Austin." Ally yawns. I nod. I do feel tired also. Suddenly, I had a question.

"Ally can you promise me something?" I ask her and of course she nods. "Promise you will be out of the hospital by tomorrow or Friday?"

Surprisingly, she nods. I felt a rush of relief run over me. She'll be out. We can finally have our happy marriage go right.

"Can you promise something for me also?" Ally asks quietly and I nod waiting for her to go on. "Promise you'll not go crazy or on one of your doubt trips when your family is all together. I know how you get when you're nervous."

"I promise! Nothing is going to go wrong!" I assure her.

Nothing can go wrong. Am I right?

__________________

THIS CHAPTER HAD 1,212 WORDS! I NEVER WRITE THIS MUCH! :)

I MISS YOU GUYS AND I LOVE YOU!

Did you guys freak out like I did when Austin and Ally won the KCA award! Plus Ross won best actor for the third time and Laura for best actress! SO PROUD OF THEM AND THE WHOLE CAST!

Plus Laura got signed to Big Machine Records! The same record label as Taylor Swift! WHAT IS LIFE.

Anyways, I really hope you like this chapter.

I really want to thank you all for reading this book. I'm trying so hard to make this book as enjoyable as the last two. By the way, ALL THREE OF THESE BOOKS ARE IN THE TOP TEN OF WHEN YOU SEARCH A&A RIGHT NOW!!!!! AMAZEBALLS! SO HAPPY!

ily,

Zayne

P.S I'm going to be editing the last two books! To be honest, I can't believe how many of you love the last two. I had a lot of grammar mistakes and writing mistakes!

I started this book series when I was 12! Now I'm currently 15! (Since February 25 2015!) Now I have better writing skills and I'm going to do some major editing for the story!

No I'm not like changing the plot because it'll mess with the whole series! I love your feedback when you comment and vote!

COMMENT!!!!

COMMENT PLEASE!

I'd love to hear what you think!

Vote also!

P.S P.S It's past midnight oops! Next week I have testing! Wish me luck! (I have a test on Ellington's birthday ewwww!)

QOTC: How do you think of Austin reuniting with his parents will be like? Good? Bad? Dramatic? Sad? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!