Chapter 15

3rd Pov

The three villains walked out of their base into the alleyway. "So what's the plan?" Himiko asked facing the two boys.

Shigaraki placed his hands in his pockets and answered. "Well we're gonna have to figure out a way in the building first. Himiko you can try disguising yourself as someone from UA.
I know the perfect person."

. . . .

Himiko's Pov

We got near the entrance of the school. It was already getting dark. We stayed hidden on top of a building peeking at the entrance. We weren't expecting anyone to actually come out, but to our surprise a pink haired alien girl walked out holding a sad expression on her face. She seemed to be saying bye to the pro hero, Eraserhead, as he held the door for her. We hopped down and waited in an alleyway she was heading by. Before she could pass by, I grabbed her arm and covered her mouth to prevent screaming, and pulled her in.

Her eyes widened when she saw the three of us. They were full of terror but something else— I was about to use my quirk on her when she yelled. "Wait! I know what you want.. but she isn't here."

"What? What do you mean?" I asked still keeping a firm grip on her.

"Yes, ( Y/n ) was brought here— but just a few days ago someone broke in and took her. No one knows who though." Her breath was starting to calm down when we listened to her. We can't be careless and waste away any chance of information on ( Y/n ).

"How come it says her phones location is in UA?" Dabi asked from behind me.

"They took her phone from her. Of course they're not gonna let her use it." Shigiraki said as if it was obvious.

I brought my knife to her throat, threatening to cut it. Her breath hitched and I spoke. "So where is she now then?"

She took a breath and did her best to speak through her fear. "The heroes put a chip in her and can track her location. They're planning on sending a group of strong heroes after her tomorrow. You can try hacking into their system, but just please, find her before they do.." She looked towards the ground guiltily.

"Thank you," I let her go. "you can go, but you will not say a word about this to anyone. If you do, I'll kill you."

"Thank you, don't worry I won't tell a soul." She said relief washed over her face.

She began to walk away when I stopped her. "Wait. Why did you help us?"

"She's in danger, and I know the heroes are going to try saving her, but I can't wait until tomorrow, and I don't want the heroes taking her away and locking her up. I just can't bear to see her rot in there. Help her please." She looked to the ground. I know how she must feel, she's betraying the heroes for the one she cares so much for.

"We will. I suggest you get out of here now though, before I burn you to ash." Dabi smiled his hand ignited a bright blue flame. She looked up, eyes widening and quickly turned to run off. I snapped my head to look at Dabi, holding an "are you kidding me?" kind of look. He shrugged and I rolled my eyes letting out a huff of annoyance.

. . . .
Tw: T()rture
( Y/n )s POV

I let out yet another yell of pain as she sliced the knife across my stomach. By now my face had cuts and bruises along with my body as well. With each cut or strike she ranted and vented angrily. "You took everything from me!" She'd say. She'd say things about how villains had killed and hurt her family. Even her only best friend when villains attacked her school.

I said nothing. I just took it and let her let out her anger. I understood what she meant. I thought back to the time when All mights battle with a villain destroyed my hometown and everyone I loved. She believes we villains don't get the punishment we deserve. When she didn't have her knife with her sometimes, she'd use her quirk. She would place her hand on my arm, face, or throat, causing a searing pain I could not explain.

The pain I felt throughout my body was beginning to make me feel faint as if I was gonna pass out. She backed away and I weakly lifted my head to look at her. I noticed tears welled up in her red, bloodshot eyes. She began yelling and crying as she tightly gripped her bloody knife. I couldn't pay attention to what she was saying, her voice was muffled and all I could feel was pain. I was struggling to keep my eyes open from passing out.

She looked up at me still crying but not as hard. She said something as she walked closer to me. Her hand reached out to my cheek and I flinched expecting to feel once again, the agony from her quirk. But I loosened and looked up when none of it was felt. Her hand was soft and gentle on my cheek.

I stared for a moment confused when she abruptly leaned in and did something completely unforeseen.

She kissed me.