Chapter 6

( Y/n ) sat curled up, knees tucked in, on the roof of the building looking out at the dazzling view of the night city, listening to the sounds of the cars and voices of citizens from all around. She still wore the black hoodie Shigi let her borrow. The cool fresh breeze whispered through her hair with the smell of the city air. She had just eaten yet another delicious meal made by Kurogiri, when she decided to get some fresh air and take a break from constantly thinking about her mission.

She took a deep sigh, thinking about all the lovely memories of her and the others ( the lov ) when she was younger.

Ten years ago ( A year after they met ) they made it to Musutafu, Japan and found the hideout. ( Y/n ) was six years old.

Kurogiri had taken ( Y/n ) out to the park to get some ice cream. Giri hardened his misty hand so that she could hold it, yet she only held one of his fingers with her small hand. They walked towards a tree near the playground.

"Sit here while I get the ice cream ( Y/n )." he said pointing towards the tree.

"Okay!" She said letting go of his finger. She walked over and flopped onto the ground, then leaned against the tree looking up at the leaves. She sighed and looked forward at the playground and noticed another girl looking about the same age, staring at her. She stared back but the girl still wouldn't stop staring. The girl stuck her tongue out at ( Y/n ), which made her mad. ( Y/n ) smirked as her eyes went completely black and her hair rose up into a black shadowy mist. Her veins became black and visible all across her body and face. The little girl gasped and ran away crying to a women seeming to be her mother. ( Y/n ) turned off her quirk and leaned back on the tree laughing.

Kurogiri arrived back with the ice cream. "Anything happen?" He asked handing over the ( f/I/f ) ice cream over to ( Y/n ) and sitting next to her.

( f/I/f ) = Favourite ice cream flavour.

"Ya, this ugly girl was staring and then stuck her tongue out at me. So, I turned on my quirk and she got scared and ran away to her mommy."  She looked towards the girl and her mom and noticed they were walking towards them, and the mom didn't seem too happy. "Oh oh, that's them" She said pointing towards the girl and her mom. "We better get outta here."

"Alright let's go" They got up and Giri opened one of his portals next to them. They walked through and ( Y/n ) waved bye in a teasing manner towards the girl.
-Back to present time-

" ( Y/n )?" A familiar voice came from behind. She turned her head to see that it was Himiko standing arms behind her back. ( Y/n ) gave a small "hm?" as an answer. "We're gonna watch a movie together, wanna join?"

"Sure, I'll go get some snacks at the store." ( Y/n ) didn't have much else to do anyway.

"Okay just be careful!" Said Himi as she walked towards the edge of the building then jumping off.

~1st person ( Y/n )~

I got up and took one last deep breath before gently hopping off the building. I put up the hood up on my hoodie and began walking towards the gas station.

After about a minute or two of walking I arrived at the gas station. I went in and went to check out the candy. Alright, I know what candy everyone else wants but what should I get? I felt my hood suddenly slip off and a loud "BOO". For a second my quirk turned on but I stopped it right away. I turned around to see that it was Mina, Jirou and Ochako.

Mina gasped. "I've never seen your face ( Y/n ) you're so prettyyy!"

"Mina, I still think you should've asked before you suddenly took her hood off." Ochako said nervously.

"Oh right, so sorry ( Y/n )!" She said smiling nervously while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Uh- it's okay but Um what are you guys doing here??" I said a little panicky.

"We were gonna have a girls night together. You should join us." Jirou said.

"Ya it'll be fun!" Mina exclaimed clapping her hands.

"Uh.. well sorry guys I kinda already had other plans for tonight."

"Oh it's alright maybe some other night we can!"

"Ya maybe.. Um so I'm gonna go now" I grabbed a few snacks from behind me and waved bye to the girls as I walked to the cashier to buy them.

( Back at the bar )

~3rd person~

Entering the living room ( Y/n ) tossed the candy on to the coffee table and flopped onto the couch in between Dabi and Himi. Shigi was seated next to Himi. "Uhm so guys..?" ( Y/n ) asked nervously, thinking about how she's gonna tell them about her encounter.

"Ya what's up?" Asked Dabi.

"So I was at the gas station and you know.. I was looking for candy and stuff and some girls from my class took off my hood and saw me."

Himiko looked down. "Uh ohhhhh"

"I guess that means you'll have to be even more careful." Shigi said shrugging.

"Well, no point in wearing a disguise now." ( Y/n ) said leaning back into the couch.