Chapter 2

( y/n ) and Himiko walked through the cold empty streets looking for any other survivors. ( Y/n ) held Himiko's finger with her tiny little hand as she looked around.  "What do you say we go check out the mall?" ( Y/n ) quickly nodded her head in excitement at the idea. "This place is empty anyway. We can take whatever we want!" Himiko added.

They arrived at the entrance of the mall. The mall wasn't completely destroyed but it was empty and only some parts were broken. ( Y/n ) quickly let go of Himiko's finger and ran through the door.

"( Y/n ) wait up!" Himiko giggled as she ran after her.

"Himi! Himi! Let's go here first!" ( Y/n ) said pointing at a jewelry store jumping up and down excitedly.

Himiko shrugged "Alright I guess" She said walking over to her.

( Y/n ) walked in looking around the store her eyes glowing at the sight of all the beautiful shining jewelry. She walked across the necklaces, running her fingers through them.

"( Y/n ) look at me!" ( Y/n ) turned to see Himiko wearing three big long necklaces around her neck, and at least five bracelets around her wrists. She struck a pose and they both giggled. They continued playing with all the jewelry and left to go to the second floor.

~1st person Himiko Toga~

We were walking on the second floor looking for another store to go into. We had a view of the first floor down below.

As we walked we heard three voices from down below. They sounded like three boys not too old. I placed my hand on ( y/n )'s shoulder and lightly pushed her down. Now we were crouching down silently looking through the glass railing. ( Y/n ) let out a quiet gasp and pointed down to left. Three boys wearing black middle school uniforms were walking and talking quietly.

One of the boys had black spiky hair and had burn marks on his arms and his neck up to his bottom lip. The second had light blue hair that went down just over his shoulders and seemed to have very dry skin. The last had a dark purple sort of wisp as his head and yellow eyes seeming to also have a wispy texture. He was the tallest of the three.

Our eyes followed them as they walked across. When they got to our right though, they stopped. We couldn't hear their conversation from up here, but I got a little suspicious.

~3rd person~

"Why'd you stop Dabi?" The blue haired boy asked the spiky haired one. He had a sort of raspy voice.

"I don't think we're alone. What do you think Kurogiri?" He asked the wispy headed one frowning a little.

"I think we should be cautious." He replied. He nodded, but still didn't move. He looked towards the two crouching girls looking at them from the second floor. The blonde one quickly grabbed the little girl by the wrist and they ran.

"HEY" Dabi shouted. He ran to the stairs and the two other boys followed. ( Y/n ) and Himiko ran towards one of the bigger clothing stores. They hid behind the cashiers desk. Dabi, Tomura ( The blue haired boy ) and Kurogiri both ran up to the entrance and stopped.

"Split up" Dabi whispered to the two boys. Shigaraki went left and Kurogiri went right. Dabi walked towards the desk slowly all the while looking around.

Shigaraki already knew where the girls were. He had a plan. "Dabi, come here" He said. Dabi walked over to him. He also knew what he had in mind.

~1st person Himiko~

Now they're distracted! I took ( Y/n )'s hand and ran for the entrance to get out. I glanced behind me. What!? Where'd they go? I looked back and quickly stopped before I bumped into the spiky black haired boy. All three boys were taller than me.

~1st person ( Y/n ) ~

They were all so much taller than me, but I wasn't scared. "Who are you?" Himi asked. She had sort of a calm expression but still seemed angry. I wasn't paying attention much to their conversation, instead, I was fixed on the tallest boys head. I only caught on to their names. I was so interested at how the purple wisp moved so swiftly. I wanted to touch really badly.

"ᴴᴱᵞ... ʜᴇʏ...Hey!" The blacked haired boy was looking down at me and I finally snapped back to earth.

"Don't yell at her" Himi said calmly slightly pulling my hand back.

"Whatever." He scoffed and turned to the two boys. "Should we dispose of them?" He whispered to them.
Of course it wasn't quiet enough so I heard. Kill us? Why? I thought to myself.

"No, we should just leave them." Kurogiri replied.