Chapter 5

~1st person (y/n)~

I woke up back in bed. Me, Himi, Tomu and Dabs share one room with two bunk beds. Me and Himiko on one and Tomura and Dabi on the other. I usually get the top bunk since I make it there first. I quietly climbed down the ladder. I grabbed Tomura's hoodie and my sweatpants, put them on and lazily walked out of the room towards the bar.

When I entered, Giri was already there and had made breakfast. My eyes lit up as I saw what he had made. It was ( f/b ).

( f/b ) = favourite breakfast :)

"Yayyy!! Thank you Giri!" I said giving him a hug.

"You're welcome ( y/n ). Now eat up or you'll be late for school." He said with a smile.

I frowned. "Oh ya I have to go to UA. Ughhhh I just hate it there. It's so boring."

"Don't worry ( y/n ), the missions only for this year." He said patting my head.

"But it's so loooong." I said slumping down onto the bar stool.

"I'm sure you'll get used to it." He chuckled sitting down next me. Himiko walked in. Her hair was in a messy ponytail and she wore a loose button up yellow and white stripped shirt with a black tank top, black high shorts, and fluffy socks.

"Had a good sleep?" Giri asked.

"Mhm~" She walked over and sat next to me giving a kiss on my forehead. "Yummy we're having ( f/b )!"

~3rd person ( y/n )~

( Y/n ) devoured her breakfast, hopped off the stool and ran to get her uniform on. After changing in the bathroom she grabbed a pot and a wooden spoon. Walking into the bedroom where Tomu and Dabs were sleeping peacefully she banged the spoon against the pot. "Wake up sleepy heads! Your food's gonna get cold~ and I have to leave." Dabi groaned slowly sitting up. ( Dabi is on the bottom bunk and Tomura is on the top ).

"Alright alright, now stop banging the pot." He rubbed his eyes and got up. Tomura also got up.

"Okay! Let's go now." ( Y/n ) said marching out the room, Dabi and Tomura following after her.

"Okay I'm ready Giri." ( Y/n ) said walking over to get her shoes. She got them on, grabbed Tomus sweater wrapping it around her waist, then took her backpack. She said her goodbyes and was about to walk out the door when Giri stopped her.

"( Y/n ) I got something for you. Take this it'll help hide your face." He tossed her a black mask.

Thank you @Hamilham_lover for the mask idea :)

"Oooo~ it looks so cool. Thanks Giri!" She said smiling, and she walked out the door waving goodbye.

~1st person ( y/n )~

I put on the mask, it was pretty comfortable. Alright let's get this day started. Once again I leaped from building to building towards the school. Arriving at the entrance I quickly put on my hoodie and entered. I went into the class and sat at my seat.

"Hey ( Y/n )! Oo~ so you have a mask now? Cool! I like it!" A pink haired alien girl came over to my desk.

"Thanks.." I said quietly.

"Buuut how come you always hide your face?" She asked.

"It's a skin thing.." Really ( Y/n ) is that all you could think of? I thought to myself.

"Oh oh! I totally get it, it's cool!... oops! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Mina Ashido!" She said with a bright smile on her face.