Chapter 31 - The Guest List

DAMIEN POV

It's been a month since I've been having arguments with my wolf and Sophia. I'm also secretly seeing Pamela outside the pack house. We are not in relationship because it's unfair to Sophia since she is the Luna. I challenged Pamela she needs to prove to me that she is my true mate. She was skeptical at first but followed my terms.

'What will you do if Sophia finds out about Pamela? You are hurting our mate, our true mate! Think about it before you do something you will regret!' My wolf argued with me again.

'I want her to prove she's our true mate it. You knew Sophia's family somehow related to witches.' I almost growled at Crimson.

'How can you say that?! Our real mate is Sophia! What the hell is wrong with you?!' Crimson shouted with a growl this time.

'I don't know what is right or wrong anymore! Pamela was certain it's her but Sophia wears my mark!' I touched my temple.

'Pamela is tricking you! Sophia is our mate! How many times do I have to tell you Pamela is fake!' He kept on opposing.

'What if Pamela is right that Sophia just used her Aunt's witch power to drag a spell on us?' I reasoned out but he just snorted.

'You are such an idiot! Don't you feel the pull with Sophia at all huh? Don't you feel the spark that she's giving you every time she touched you or you touching her?' Crimson reminded with a very pissed off tone.

Last night when I entered our bedroom I saw my so called mate sleeping. She's the most beautiful girl in my eyes. My wolf is right I feel the pull with her and the spark is still there. Every time we touch there's something that I can't decipher. What if Crimson is right?

'So you're saying Pamela is turning the table around?" I am very muffled up.

'That's what I've been trying to tell you for the last month!' He snapped at me.

'What about the spark I'm feeling for Pamela? Don't tell me it's nothing.' I insisted.

'I don't feel it only you and that spark you are talking about is nothing compared to Sophia's! Wake up and stop acting like an asshole!' He scolded me like a child.

'Maybe you are right Crimson. There's something about Sophia that keeps me wanting her. What should I do to know the truth?' I accepted his opinion.

'You need to think back to the times you have with Sophia and focus on that bond.' His instruction made me follow.

It's like a flashback everything that we did came rushing into my mind. From the day I saw her at the field and to her intoxicating smell. Her stalker, the notes and more importantly the day I claimed her. Sophia is truly our mate not Pamela!

'I will meet Pamela one last time and I'll seek the answers! She needs to confess what she did to me!' I balled my fist.

'Just make sure this will be the last time you'll see that bitch and have your mind control!' He blocked me out.

I need to plan for her to confess everything to me. I want to know what she did that makes me doubt my mate. Oh god! What have I've done? Sophia will never forgive me. I need to make it up to her and I've got the right idea.

'Steve, can you come here for a while please.' I mindlinked my Beta and in flash he is in my office knocking.

"Yes Alpha? What can I help you with?" Steve sat on the chair.

"I want you to help me prepare something for Sophia." I notified Steve.

"Wh---hat did you? Did you just---?" Steve stammered.

"You heard me right. I have a lot of making up for the last month." I concede.

"I'm sorry it's just that you have been nothing but an asshole to her so what made you changed your mind?" Steve just stared at me.

I started explaining everything from the day Pamela apologized to Sophia. Then the day she meet me secretly to tell me she's my mate.

"Now I realized she's been fooling me and I need to know what her FUCKING REASONS!!" I growled with my Alpha tone.

"Congratulations! You are really back! In that case let's prepare before she and Nicole gets back." Steve tapped my shoulder.

I planned to give Sophia my real mate a surprise dinner. Since she loves the pool area I put floating candles and scattered white and red petals around it. I cooked her favourite food which is baked potato on white cream and garlic bread with tiramisu as dessert. I instructed Steve to call for the right bouquet that Sophia likes. Everything is set after three hours so I freshen up myself. I styled my hair the way Sophia wants it and shaved my growing beard. Now I only need my mate to arrive.

I went down to the patio and was stunned to see Pamela standing by the pool. Something about her changed I just can't determine it.

"What the HELL are you doing here?!" I am getting annoyed.

I just want to ring her neck but she's a girl and I can't do that even my bones wants too.

"What's wrong? What did I do?" She is still pretending! Bitch!

"I finally realized who my real mate is." I tried my best to be calm.

"I know you will come to your senses!" She exclaimed and kissed me.

Instantly I don't feel any spark to her like before. I pushed her off in time when I heard a shuffling behind me. I didn't smell Pia when she came in because I was focus on pushing Pamela away.

"Damien." Sophia uttered.

It's this entire bitch fault! If she didn't show up and kisses me I could've had my mate I ran after Sophia and left the bitch. I mindlinked Steve go after Pamela at all cost I don't care how! I have a great plan for that slut!

Meanwhile I tried calling Sophia through her phone and mindlinked but it's all disconnected. I went to her old pack house to find her gone. Her sister promised she will help me find Sophia. Now I really messed up! My mate ran away and she's gone.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine