Chapter 28 - The Friends Reunited

SOPHIA POV

For the rest of two days my heat was high so Damien didn't leave my side. He made it sure he takes care of my needs on that matter. Just by thinking of it makes me want him again and again.

Thank God it's Monday and it's time to get back to school. I could divert my attention for a while. Damien didn't want to leave my side. He even transferred all my stuff inside his locker so I will not get notes anymore. This reminds me I need to tell Vanessa about it. I missed my best friend that's why when I saw her I hugged her tight.

"What happened to you last week? I've been calling your phone but it's off." I pulled away.

"Dad grounded me..." She narrated everything.

She was grounded because her parents found out about her secret relationship with Anthony then her half-brother apologized on his actions towards her.

"I'm sorry Vans. I wish I could do something." I comfort her.

"Dad is still mad at me. I don't know how to win his trust back anymore Soph." She is sobbing.

"I understand. Don't worry Marcus will get around." I comforted her.

'How am I supposed to tell her now Damien? Vanessa has a lot to deal with and I don't wanna add up.' I mindlinked him since he was watching us.

'I understand just be with her baby. I will give you two a privacy.' He winked secretly.

Vanessa is still crying and Damien left us alone.

"I remember did you find your dress yet Vans for your birthday? It's this next weekend right? Do you want us to go shopping later?" I changed the subject.

"Nope I haven't found one yet maybe Mom called the couturier for that. To be honest I'm not excited about the ball." She commented flatly.

I exactly know why it's the time she will find her mate. I've got to find a way to cheer her up, it's my turn.

"What are you crazy? It's your birthday Vans!" I exclaimed and she rolled her eyes.

"Did you just forget I'm grounded? I can't go anywhere without Michael or dad's guards?" She reminded me and I frowned.

"Wait! Garret wanna make up with you right? Maybe he can help you out then we will see if he meant his words." I raised the idea.

"Yah you got it right Soph. I love the idea!! I'll talk to Garret later." Her face beamed.

"What about Anthony? I mean you have exactly one week to be with him and..." I stopped midway when Anthony showed up.

I gave them time to talk seeing how worried Anthony is. I went to Damien and he pulled me on his lap. A minute later Mrs. Payne entered the room and the class started. We were just done on our last subject when Pamela strangely made her way towards us.

"Sophia, can I talk to you for a while?" Pamela eyed me and Damien entwined hands.

"If this is all about you being a bitch then forget it. You can leave me and my mate alone now." It was my Luna tone this time.

"Listen, I know we got on the wrong foot. I just came here to apologize for everything that's all." She seems sincere.

I do a double look like she just lost her mind but since I don't see any reason to hate her.

"Okay. I forgive you just don't cross my line again." I accepted her apology.

"Thanks so much Sophia. Congrats on your mate anyway!" She hugged me.

I was caught off guard so I pushed her off a little. I heard her muttered something but I paid no attention to her anymore.

We sat on our favourite spot at the field since the class is almost over. Damien saw what happened so I let him know the bumping incident and spilled what's bothering me.

"I don't know if I can tell her about Garret. What should I do? Can we just forget about what happened please?" I pleaded sweetly.

"Baby, you know I'm not going to give in to that." He hugged my waist.

"I promise to make it up to you baby." I tried to seduce him and I know it will definitely works.

"This is so unfair." He tried to control himself.

"Please baby if you say yes I'll do this with you later." I placed the image on his head.

"Fine, you win but you better do it." He finally gave in.

"Thanks baby! We will go to mall soon for dress shopping for Vans ball. You don't need to come we will be fine that's a promise." I convinced him but it's not working.

"You know I don't want you not around me. It's still not safe for you while that stalker is out." He argued.

"Vanessa can help me out baby. She's capable of protecting me because of her abilities." I convinced him.

Since Damien already knows about Vans power he caved in. I made him promised to keep it because it's a sacred to the rest of Pura Lupus and I believed he will keep it.

"Fine as long as our mindlink is open and contact me if anything happens." He allowed me.

"I will. Thank you baby." I pecked his lips.

"I'll miss you baby. Please be safe." He cupped my face.

"I'll miss you too. Promise I'll be safe." I pulled back from our kissed.

Soon Vans called me on my phone telling me she's already parking outside. I called out goodbye to Damien and promised to be home as soon as possible. I saw Vans car and we started our bonding moments.

"Ready for our girly moment Soph?" Vans glanced at me while driving.

"Yup! Let's shop till we drop!" I giggled and she joined in.

After three hours of endless shopping to each boutique we already found our dresses. Vans found a gift for Anthony too since they both have the same birthday. She was squealing when she found out I'm mated with Damien and living with him.

"I'm so happy for you Soph." Vanessa hugged me.

"I felt guilty you are having mate issues while I'm bragging mine." I confessed but she shrugged it off.

"It's okay Soph. You don't have too besides we are practically sisters and your happiness is mine too." She gave the car key the valet man who opens the car doors for us.

"Thanks Vans for everything. Love you bestie!" I gave her a wink and smile.

"We better get going before Damien and Anthony throws a fit." She started the engine.

She insisted of taking me home soon as we reached the pack house.

As promised to my mate we made love that night and decided to tell him our family secrets. I was glad he is open-minded about Aunt Sylvia's mate identity. I fall asleep with happiness overwhelming emotions.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine