Chapter 3

Yujin's POV:

"Shut up. You're so talkative."

I look at the person who said that and see the guy who gives a cold aura.

Sangwon.

I glare at him.

Just cause he's good looking doesn't mean he can walk over others. And if I'm being nice it definitely doesn't mean that I'm a pushover. I just like helping people.

I look him right in the eye. "I'm sorry for talking too much but I'm asking if you wa-"

He rolls his eyes and turns to his friends, "Where do you guys wanna sit? I'm tired. Also, can we get rid of her? She's annoying."

I feel myself get angrier. I walk up to him and look up at him.

"Listen here, Sangwon. I didn't ask to show you guys around, you did. So don't think I'll let you push me around. If you're gonna be a bitch then find someone else, who can handle your mood swings, to show you around. Damn are you on your period?"

I roll my eyes and walk towards my table. I notice that everyone is staring at me and also those seven.

Great. Just great. Not only did that jerk piss me off but he also took my peace with him. I should've at least punched him.

I feel Soojin place her hand on my shoulders.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

I nod and attach myself to her.

The thing about me is, I love holding people. I love cuddling and affection. It makes me feel happier. It could be because I didn't get much affection as a kid but I just really love it.

I feel Chaeryoung come to my side and hug me.

I don't like fighting with people much. Even if it's an argument. I start shaking after and get really clingy.

"Hey, do you wanna go to the park after? At 4pm?" I nod and realize I don't have lunch. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go get my lunch from my locker." They nod and I walk out of the cafeteria. I open my locker and take out the Nutella sandwich. I close it and look around to see Sunwoo in front of me. Did I forget to mention he's extremely close? Well he's EXTREMELY close.

I gasp and step back. "You scared me. What are you doing here?" He was looking at me intensely which was scaring me cause this dude does not look nice without a smile. I move my head left and his eyes follow, I move my head right and his eyes follow. I start moving left and right, his eyes try to follow.

"Yah, stop. You're too fast." He whines and I smile in victory. "Why were you inches away from me?" "I was following you to apologize for Sunghoon hyung. He doesn't really like strangers so he reacted badly." I scoff and say, "Why are you apologizing on his behalf? He's the one in wrong, not you. You don't have to worry about it. Yeah I did get annoyed by our fight but it's fine. As long as he stays away from me then everything will be okay."

His eyes widen at my last sentence and out of nowhere he hugs me. "I'm sorry for being creepy but I really wanted to hug you. I don't know why." I stand there, in complete confusion. He just met me and wants to hug me? What type of logic is that?!

I guess he felt awkward about being the only hugging so he was starting to pull away. My body automatically hugs him back. "It's okay. I don't mind hugs." What am I doing?! Yes, I love hugs but not from a stranger. He snuggles into me and I can feel his breath on my neck. I want to pull away but there's something stopping me. It's like my body just stopped listening to me.

"Sunoo."

I look towards the voice and see Heesong standing there. Sunwoo pulls away and I swear I saw a red glint in his eyes. Am I hallucinating? Might be. We both look at Heesong and wait for him to talk. "Go back to the cafeteria." He groans but listens and walks away.