Chapter 2

Yujin's POV:

It's them.

From the café.

As the thought came to my mind, the boy who I bumped into looks at me. I see his lips move and notice the other 6 try to subtly look at me. I look at them for a while and turn away. I'm NOT gonna try to get myself into more trouble. Why do my own words come back to bite me in the ass?

HoPeFuLlY I wOn'T eVeR sEe ThEm AgAiN.

I decide to listen so that I know what are their names. I have to know whom I'm avoiding.

I don't look up but just listen to Mr. Kim encourage them to introduce themselves. I look at them from my pherpheral vision to see who's who.

"Hello, my name is Yang Jungwon." He's the one I bumped into. I have to admit he's cute but he looks like someone you wouldn't wanna mess with.

"Hi, my name is Lee Heeseung." Dang, he looks handsome yet angelic as well. How does someone like that even exist?!

"Hey, I'm Park Jongseong but you can call me Jay." He's handsome and seems like someone who would love to party.

"Hey, I'm Sim Jaeyun but you can call me Jake." He has an accent and seems like he'd be everyone's friend.

"Hello, I'm Park Sunghoon." Okay, so he's really handsome and intimidating. He seems like he doesn't even need to use his hands in a fight. One look will make a person cry.

"Hi, my name is Kim Seonwoo but you can call me Sunoo." I think I've been blessed. He's so cute. His smile is literally giving me energy and I think the rest of the class is the same. But I have to stay cautious. Sometimes the cutest guys are the scary ones.

"Hello, my name is Nishimura Riki but you can call me Ni-ki." Okay, he's adorable but looks like someone who'd annoy the fuck out of you. A mischief who pulls pranks on you.

Okay now I know who I'm avoiding. We're good to go.

"Okay so take any spots you like."

I look around and almost slam my head on the wall. A seat in front of me and a seat beside me.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. HOW IS MY LUCK THAT BAD?!?! At least I have Huening Kai behind me. Oh, I can ask him to sit beside me.

I look behind me, "Kai, can you sit-"

He's sleeping.

This little shit is sleeping.

I shake him to wake him up, but it's too late. A guy sits next to me. I think I'm about to cry.

Huening Kai does wake up and looks at me with a look of annoyance. "Whaaaaat? Let me sleeeeeeep." I facepalm and hear a voice behind me.

"I'm glad you find it comfortable to get rest in my class, but I hope you don't rest DURING my class." I slowly turn around and see Mr. Kim looking at Huening Kai which causes him to stand up and salute.

"I will avoid sleeping sir." This causes Mr. Kim to roll his eyes and smile. I let out a chuckle. He's super adorable and hyper. He has 4 other friends whom I get along with as well. They're popular for being handsome and kind.

Mr. Kim ruffles his hair and walks away. This causes Huening Kai to playfully glare at his retreating back. I snicker at him which causes his glare to direct towards me. I raise my hands up in surrender and give him an innocent look. I turn to look in the board and notice the guy next to me.

John.

I think.

I'm terrible with names.

Now, it would be creepy to stare at him. But the problem is, he's been staring at me before I even looked at him.