45- 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑

Start from the beginning

Thank God she arrived at this time.

"We'll continue this later", I hear Liam say as I nervously gulp.

༻☆༺

Once we arrive at school I hop out of the car with speed like no other.

Jadelyn and Liam were really trying to pull off sounding like Beyonce in that car and ended up possibly ruining "love on top" for me forever.

and when I hear them still singing it after the car had been turned off I knew I had to get away. I start sprinting down the parking lot towards the school and immediately hear them still singing out of breath not too far behind me.

I see people glancing our way and I genuinely can't help but ask what I did in my past life to deserve this.

I finally stop running when I bump extra hard into a familiar figure.

I rub my eyes and get up ignoring the stares from the nearby onlookers.

"Kiara, what the hell are you doing at this school?", I say complete confusion written all over my face.

finally, Liam and Jadelyn catch up right beside me with the same confusion on their faces.

"what do yall mean I've always been at this school", she says a knowing smirk on her face.

Then we see Alex jog over breathing heavily.

Causing even more confusion to appear on our faces.

"Why the hell would YOU LEAVE MEEE WITH YOUR CAR", he says yelling.

"DO YOU KNOW I HAD TO FIGHT SOMEONE FOR A PARKING SPOT", he yells even louder causing more curious glances our way.

"YOU GO HERE TOO?", Jadelyn asks now completely shocked at the appearance of both of them.

"Duh, we always have we just had to lay low because of...well you know who", Alex says whispering towards the end of his statement.

of fucking course. Alvarez

"but now that he's gone we're free to grow our social lives", Kiara says jumping up and down excitedly.

"well that's great after all the first step of growing your social life is being late, I know this from experience", I say smirking.

"That's obviously why I'm so popular because of my entrance on my first day", I said cockily.

"Girl that's causing your related to the Russos", Jadelyn says slapping my head.

"ouch, what the hell", I say rubbing my head.

"I just know girls are gonna be lining up to kiss my feet", Alex says with his arms crossed in a confident way.

We look at him shocked that he has that type of audacity.

"Relax I'm in my playboy era, it'll pass", he says rolling his eyes.

"See that's the difference between me and you. you're not supposed to admit you're in that era dude", Liam says amused.

we all start laughing and finally head into the school.

and here come all the stares.

I mean we were a quite good-looking group visually and I could say that with confidence.

Although I carried them of course.

   ༻☆༺

After I finish at my locker Liam and Alex go to Workshop class which leaves me, Kiara, and Jadelyn.

We talk and laugh the whole way to our first class.

as we're walking I catch a glimpse of Jace and Luca from the corner of my eye and I freeze.

They had already been staring at me with no visible emotion displayed on their faces it seemed they had finally acknowledged that I was done with them. They had absolutely no say on where I stood when it came to them.

"What's wrong?", Kiara notices asking me.

"Oh It's nothing", I say continuing on as if nothing had happened.

we finally arrive in class and before the teacher tries to fire questions at where we had been I hold my finger up to my lips and just shush her causing some people watching to laugh.

I really had no time for barking this morning.

right after we sit down a girl with light brown hair skips into the classroom with a bright smile.

Shes absolutely gorgeous

"Who are you," Mrs. Jamine says rudely.

I swear somebody must've to spit in her coffee,

"Hello everyone I'm new here I'm Isa", she says her hair in 2 braids.

"It's short for Isabella but call me Isa", she says still smiling.

I've never seen someone who smiles so much. She's smiling so much to the point where it even seems fake.

She also looks oddly familiar.

The whole class doesn't say anything probably wondering the same thing as me. Nobody can be that happy for school.

Due to the lack of response, I see her left eye twitch with irritation.

"well, Good Morning Isabelle let me check the roster and see if you're actually on it", she says her permanent scowl still on her face.

"Oh Isabelle S-", Mrs.Jamine starts before getting cut off by Isa.

"NO! she yells please don't say my last name it's way too embarrassing", she says covering her face with a pout.

"Whatever", Mrs. Jamine says rolling her eyes confusion on her face.

weird.

༻☆༺

shit, I'm late for lunch all because I had to get the last bag of Takis. I have zero self-control when it comes to those chips don't judge me.

Classes were over and it was finally time for my favorite subject that consists of eating, not to mention private school lunch was miles better than my previous schools and their mystery meat specials.

Once I open the cafeteria I see all my friends sitting at one table with the addition of one extra person. I ignore the stares of my brothers and his friends and head over to the opposite side of the cafeteria.

Which is when I see it. Somebody else is sitting with Jadelyn, Kiara, Alex, and Liam. which confuses me because that person seems to be chatting up a storm causing them all to laugh.

Did I really miss that much

I look closely and see that It's the new girl Isa which is fine with me but that's until I arrive closer to the table and see her all over Liam.

But what makes this shit even weirder is the way she looks at me as she leans in to whisper something in his ear.

There's a devious look on her face and I just know that this girl is not who she seems to be.

Jesus why can't my life take a break.

______________________________________________

A/N: So like I said the book is getting crazier and it turns out we might actually be a little bit farther from the end of this book.

Also, there's a new girl Isa...how do yall feel about her?

Also, how was this chapter I made it longer than usual? :)