70

Aria sat up and looked around all of a sudden. It was the middle of the night and something woke her up, it was a bad feeling, her conscience woke her up at fucking..5:30, really?

There must've been a good reason since Jungkook wasn't in bed and Hestia was barking loudly downstairs. What does she want? Food? Water? Why's she even awake at this time?

"What's up Tia?"

Aria walked down the stairs whilst Hestia continued to bark and scratch at the front door, hold on. She looked out the window and there was no car outside, check the garage.

"Hold on Tia, give me a minute"

No car in the garage either huh, well she better get out the garage cuz it's cold as fuck in there and she'll freeze. Hestia came running to her feet and was barking, slightly jumping up.

"I know, daddy's decided to go out at this time of the morning, idiot"

She decided to look around for Hestia's food and shook the box, hearing her collar and her paws run to the kitchen and across the laminate.

"He went out without feeding you? Damn, this is why you should like me more, I'm better than him aren't I"

Hestia just wanted her damn food. So Aria poured it into her bowl and then went to sit on the couch.

Aria:
So you went out at 5 in the morning?

Jk:
So you woke up, why? Was I not sneaky enough?

Aria:
You didn't even feed Hestia before you left

Jk:
Didn't have time, it was an emergency baby

Aria:
Oh, what happened?

Jk:
Ehhh, just stuff

Aria:
Like?

Jk:
Idk stuff

Aria:
Wtf do you mean 'idk', you went there?

Jk:
It's just stuff babes, it's not that important or an emergency really, but oh well

Aria:
Can you give me a bit more context?

Jk:
Afraid not

Aria:
And can you tell me why?

Jk:
Nope

Aria:
Does this have anything to do with the cartel?

Jk:
No

Aria:
Be honest with me Gguk

Jk:
No

Aria:
😐

Jk:
i said no-?

Aria:
Mk

She'll just wait for him to get back then, then she can get the truth.

. . .

"Hey Gguk"

"Oh you're still awake?"

"Mhm"

"Hey darling"

"What was the emergency?"

"It doesn't really matter"

"What do you not want me to know?"

"It's not that baby"

"Are we having communication issues again? Fucks sake"

"I just-I don't think you want to know and I'm not the person that should be telling you"

"Huh?"

"You'll hear it from someone else okay? It'll be better from someone else, not me"

"Just tell me though, it's nice hearing things from you and you explain it well, what happened?"