16

Warning: Shawn Carter
Robyn

It's the morning after I spent yesterday with Jazmine. I'm glad I spent time with her, but it showed me how many years of growth I missed out on.

I roll over to find Shawn snoring in my ear. He wakes up when he feels me moving and pulls me back in with him. When I try to move, he smacks my ass hard, and at this point I'm under him.

"Shaaawwwwnnnnuh."

He wakes up and kisses me over and over again.

"Who you gettin' loud with?"

"YOU!" I yell just to provoke him.

He kisses me hard.

"Make me breakfast, hoe."

I smack his ass and get up, following his orders. I wish I could make breakfast for Zahir and Jazmine and talk to them and see what they dreamt about or if they slept well.

I miss them.

I get some pans out and butter them up, I grab probably about 6 eggs and scramble them all up together, some waffles going in the toaster because that's what I like and Shawn is gonna have to deal with it if he has a problem with it.

I hear loud steps come down the steps and gets up behind me, eating straight off the pan. I swat his hand away.

"Let me serve you."

I make him sit down.

"How was yesterday witcho' daughta'?" Shawn takes a big uncomfortable (to me) bite of his eggs.

"Great." I smile.

"Look, I'm gonna tell you straight forward." He sighs and so do I, "Aye, baby, I need some money for Zah. I wanna get him this new Nintendo Switch. He been doin' good in school."

"What happened to the money I gave you?"

He scratches the back of his neck, looking nervous."

"The hell?"

"Just give me the 500 dollars." He groans.

"Fine." I give in.

Shawn ran through his parents money and is now using mine. I love Zahir, but my biggest mistake was making Shawn his dad. Zahir deserves a better father in my opinion. But Shawn did give me and Bey and Nick our baby boy who is nothing like him, the sweetest ever.

As he eats, I grab my phone and text Jazmine.

Me:

Hey Jazzybear
You sleep well?

Jazz🧸🐻:

Gmmm
Yeah I did and u

Me:

I'm fine
I miss you so much. Had a great time w you

Jazz🧸🐻:

Me too actually
Can we go out for nails soon?

It makes my chest beam reading that.

Me:

Whenever you have the time we can go
I'm excited Jazz

Jazz🧸🐻:

Ight imma go eat breakfast and come back to you in a few

Me:

That's ok baby

I set my phone down with a smile. I'm glad I get to mend the relationship with her.

_________

I stop by the bank with Shawn before I'm due to drop him off and get Jazmine for our girls day.

He takes his sweet ass time and texts me over and over again for my account information. He's so damn immature.

Eventually I just drive off because he can catch a ride from one of his other rich friends. I can't believe he ran out that inheritance money. Just ran it all through. All on Jets and cruises and yachts. He just now began to step up for Zahir but really only virus him toys and stuff, has expressed his desire for just getting him stuff and not hanging out with him.

Due to this I spoke with Nicki and Bey and all collectively agreed that if Shawn ever decided to change his mind on that, we would rather not put any more kids through rejection or abandonment issues. Shawn is not a committed person.

Im honestly surprised they haven't noticed stuff

I wipe a stray tear and quickly fix my light eyeliner as I look into my rearview mirror.

By the time I get to Nick and Bey's house, Jazmine is already by the mailbox excited to see me.

I smile and feel a bit bad with all that happened earlier today.

"Hey, Jazzypooh." I roll my window down.

"Hey, Rob!" She has a big smile and it warms my heart quite a bit honestly.

I help her into the car and then get back to driving.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." I reassure Jazmine and run my fingers through her beautiful hair. "Babygirl, what design are you getting?"

"I'm thinking some slightly longer French ones and a charm on my ring finger." She goes on.

I seriously need to keep this from Jazmine or we'll be back to square one.

__________