15

Warning: SMUT
Beyoncé

Ariana watches the kids while Jazmine and Robyn are out.

Nick and I are going on a date. I got done with a therapist appointment two days ago so she thought she'd treat me to one. It shook me up quite a bit. Shawn being brought up.

All the times he did those things to me it just... made me shut down. And to find that unintentionally I've carried some of that toxic behavior over to my marriage makes me feel like shit. What sane person wants to come to that realization?

Nicki brought me to a five star restaurant that looks like a palace inside. It's perfect and beautiful.

I can't stop looking up at the ceiling like a dumbass.

Nicki takes the moment to snap a picture of me.

"You so beautiful, baby."

I look aesthetic and blush. We coming up on almost 12 or so years of marriage and she still makes me blush.

"I love you, Onika."

"I love you, Beyoncé." She says and drinks the moscato she ordered.

I ordered some strawberry lemonade. And take a sip out of it as well.

We eat quietly and give eachother sweet little looks. It clicks to me that I have four children with her. Out of habit/instinct I rub my stomach.

"You pregnant again, aren't you?"

"No." I chuckle.

Nicki kinda looks semi-upset.

"You want another baby." I just state.

It makes me blush and smile. I wouldn't mind another, but I am older.

"Onika, you want another baby."

She shrugs and smiles.

"You?"

I shrug, "if it happens it happens."

"If it happens it happens." She repeats and raises her glass.

We clink our drinks together.

"Man, you make me feel so goddamn old."

"How?"

"The twins almost through middle school." She says.

I just smile hard.

"I'm on my way to fuckin' retirin' you basically retired too, I found a damn grey hair, you almost fell—-"

"Nick, don't get into me falling. You went too far."

"I caught you, though."

"Onika." I raise my brows and glare at her.

She just laughs. The thought of getting old scares me. I want to experience the fun and joy of being young with Nicki. I still wanna be able to pick her up and swing her short ass around every once in a while.

I wanna be able to braid and do her hair whenever. I love her too much to wanna watch her get old and saggy.

___________

We come home and she drags me to the bedroom.

We're not too drunk, Nicki nips at my neck and heats me up little by little.

I hum and grind into her.

Her dick pokes out from the short of her dress. Those compression shorts of hers completely useless.

"Getcho ass to the bedroom. I gotta lock the car." Nicki orders.

To be honest, I think she's embarrassed that her tip was creaming and pressing against my stomach.

I chuckle and go upstairs. I nearly fall at one point but I make it up and go to our bedroom. I try and undress quickly.

My entire being calling to Nicki and aching for her.

My clit is swollen and slippery. I jam two fingers in my hole to hold myself off.

"Shit I want you to ride me, Beyoncé."

I want her in me in whatever position possible. I just need her fat disco to fill me up.

Nicki lays on the bed, propped up on her elbows.

I straddle her, kissing her and foreplaying here and there.

Her hot skin almost burning me at the touch. She wants me just as bad as I do and it makes me feel very fuckin' good.

I line her up on my slippery cunt and slide in. It goes in with such ease.

I go forward and back at first, her gasping and sighing filling the room. I try to stifle my moans.

Onika brings her arms up to my waist and I begin to move up and down on her hard ass dick. It's got a perfect hook on it that hits my spot as I bounce and bounce my ass on it.

"Shit you feel so good."

I bend down and rest my head on her shoulder, still gyrating on her good ass dick.

I'm already falling apart not even 5 minutes in.

"Shit you so wet. You been planning this, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Look at me, Beyoncé."

Nicki grabs my hips hard and fucks her hips upwards into me at such a speed that I can't handle.

Fuck.

I feel so powerful on top.

My juices drip down to her shaft and balls.

Onika begins rolling her hips even more getting that spot right behind my belly button. I swear it's like a magic buzzer.

I moan hard as our bodies clap together.

Nicki leans down a bit to take one of my nipples into her mouth and sucks them a bit. She lets my left nipple go, and then kisses up my chest to my neck. I bring her closer to me and grind into her harder.

We've gotten a good rhythm going.

__________

I'm taking a break from writing for a bit. Not sure when I'm returning tbh.