14

Jazmine

"She's here, mama!" I yell up the stairs.

Mom did my hair yesterday so I'm fresh and ready. Dare I say I'm excited to go out and get more clothes. Not so much to hang out with Robyn yet.

"Ight, have fun!"

Mama is wrangling with mom to get India's hair done.

I grab my purse and head out the door to the car where Robyn is. She's dressed well too.

 She's dressed well too

"Well, well, well

"Well, well, well." Robyn smiles when she sees me and opens her arms when she sees me.

I let her have the hug.

"You look so perfect, Jazmine Rihanna!"

"Thank you, you too." I smile.

She opens the passenger door for me. Suddenly a playlist with my favorite songs begins to play.

__________________

Somehow I found myself holding Robyn's hand and dragging her through the mall like a little girl. She carries all the bags because she insisted to do so.

She smiles hard. I won't lie it's a fun day. Robyn is almost back to her old self and I'll admit I missed her so much. I feel like a three year old in the early 2000s with Robyn going through the stores when the holidays would come around. I'd cling to her hand for dear fucking life. Or she'd cling to mine so I wouldn't run off and get hit by cars.

We've gone to several stores like Forever 21, H&M, richer stores. Everything. Everywhere. She's insistent on spoiling me.

"Rob, C'mere." I drag her into a more expensive store, just to look.

"You want something, grab it."

"No, no, no." I made her it 200 bucks already.

This is enough for today. I walk up to a necklace that's gold with a jasmine flower. It's beautiful I won't lie.

"A jasmine."

"Yeah."

"I'll get it for you."

"Robyn, no!"

I put it down from the display. I'm about to drag her from the store before she calls an employee over. Damn. Robyn begins to get her wallet out and I blush hard.

"Robyn, you don't have to."

"My daughter gets whatever she looks at."

"No--"

"Yes."

I try to stop her from slipping hundreds after hundred out of her wallet. When she came back from rehab, she picked up where she left off business wise and is living well, financially.

But even though she's making millions, I don't want her spending it all on me. I'm not a material type of person. I don't even like when my moms spend a lot of money either. My room is very minimalistic. The only thing worth a lot are my phone and laptop.

She seems to spend money with no hesitation. I get my minimalistic trait from mama.

"And how much to insure it?"

"Like 100 dollars now." The employee says.

"Robyn, no!"

My chest is literally pounding. I can't let her buy it. I try to push her away from the cashier but she stops me, putting me to the side and moving my hair away from my face.

We look crazy in front of this jeweler right now.

"Yes!"

Robyn puts the necklace on me after it's paid for. She kisses my cheek. I'm just so in shock.

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Anything more?"

I feel bad for killing her wallet. Well pinching it because she has more millions in a bank somewhere. I still feel really bad though.

"You're crazy."

Robyn just chuckles.

"Hungry?" She asks putting the wallet up and grabbing all of the bags up.

"Yeah, can we get some chicken?"

"I know a place."

"I meant like a Chinese place."

"Your favorite."

She remembers. It makes me smile.

"What? I know my daughter."

She takes me to a Chinese restaurant and we eat in. We share an egg drop soup. Maybe Robyn is doing way better.

____________