9

Omniscient

Jazmine is home and in pajamas. She hasn't really done anything today. She feels very unmotivated because of what happened at King's. She's been skipping class to avoid him and everything. Her grade in that one class is slipping completely.

Jazmine actually hasn't showered for a while as well and some people are starting to be to talk now. They just don't understand.

Robyn picks up Zahir to hang out with him for a few hours, later. Her little brother is very excited and she don't know how to feel.

He gets his hoodie and excitedly babbles about everything Robyn promised him. Jazmine hopes Robyn doesn't break his heart.

She hopes that Robyn really is changed.

Zahir is peering out the window, ready to see if Robyn is here and when she pulls into the driveway he tries to leave quickly, Nicki stop login and giving him a few words. He goes off excitedly with Robyn, jumping into her arms as if he was a toddler.

Robyn smiles hard and spins with him in her arms.

Robyn stares at her biological daughter and waves. Jazmine waves back because Nicki is watching her. She says a silent prayer as she sees Zahir in the front seat of the car with Robyn, jumping and smiling and excited to go.

Jazmine then goes back up to her room and on her way back, Nicki catches a whiff of her daughter's scent. She doesn't know what happened to Jazmine. Her daughter feels disgusting in her own skin.

"Take a shower, love."

Jazmine locks herself in her room.

_______________
What do you think is gonna happen next?

Thoughts on Jazmine?