:CHAPTER 2:

-Tayton-

"DAMMIT STEPHAN WHY CANT YOU DO THINGS BY YOURSELF!"

"I have some unfinished business to attend to, brother IM TRYING MY BEST.. all I need is 5 dozen cupcakes by tomorrow!" He slams my door making my jaw clinch together so hard I hear my teeth scraping. I get up and put on my suit and jacket and start heading out.

'Shit I don't even know any bakery's around town'

I look up on my phone for close bakery's near me, I find one called Photo Perfect Cupcakes. I thought I liked the name and there were good reviews and so I put it in my cars gps.

When I get to the bakery I walk in and smell sweet vanilla and rich chocolate. Makes my mouth water. I walk up to the counter and right as I'm about to press the little bell this beautiful brunette walks up wiping of the sweat and sugar off and gives me a smile. She stays there smiling for a while and I finally break the silence.

"Take a picture amore it last longer." I chuckle as I watch her eyes go wide.

She scoffs at my comment making my jaw tick a little

"I- um what can I get for you sir?" She says in a sweet tone.

"Mhm, I need 5 dozen cupcakes by tomorrow, can you do that for me?" I say, I already feel bad for putting that much on her pretty shoulders it looks like she's the only one hear.

She sits there staring at me with her eyes wide and I start to get impatient so I break the silence, once again

"Helooo?"

"Oh, I- I'm sorry yes sir, I mean yes I can do that, what time specifically?" She squeaked out.

"10:00 a.m. sharp would that be alright?" I say still feeling bad for such a short notice.

"Yes I will have them done by then!" She says quickly.

"Good, I will see you then." I say with my tone being firm.

"Okay bye!"

I start walking out and as soon as the door closes I see her sprint to the back of the bakery. She's so adorable.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It is getting late and Stephan has not came back yet and he said he would be back 30 minutes ago. I start pacing my office in frustration. Stephan is my older brother and he has always been my day one since we were kids but he has gone threw a lot recently and has been going on a sort of killing spree with everyone that pisses him off. I always have to clean up his messes and it's really starting to piss me off. I get pulled out of my trance as I hear a door slam following my brother covers in blood.

"WHAT THE FUCK STEPHAN!" "WHOS IS THAT?" I say in a very frustrated tone. He just rolls his eyes and goes to the couch and gets a drink.

"FUCK IT I'm going home."

I storm out and slam the door with so much frustration that I think the hinges might've broke.

I get in my car and start driving down the street when I notice a woman that looks sort of familiar. I drive slower then I notice it's the girl from the bakery and she's on the floor crying.

I get out of the car and rush over to her to see broken glass surrounding her. I think she's having a panic attack I try soothing her and once she looks up I hug her. My mother used to have panic attacks a lot and Stephan was too scared to do anything so I always helped her and that's how I know now. My dad isn't in the picture anymore he died being mafia boss and so me and my brother had to step up at the age of 18 and 14.

"Hey heyy it's okay." I try soothing her and notice her breathing slowing slightly. 'She likes reassurance'

"I- I'm so sorry, you don't have-." She starts to say. I cut her off knowing she's overthinking. "stop, you are okay your not bothering me amore."

I watch her face as blush starts to creep in her cheeks.

"Can I ask you what happened?" I ask

She starts playing with her nails with her head down and I need eye contact so I pull her chin up."Eyes up and talk to me." I make sure my tone sounds stern.

"Goood, now tell me what happened." I soften my tone a bit making sure I don't scare her.

"Well I- um I came out of work after trying to make your cupcakes on time and when I went to my car I saw that um- it was-.." her voice starts to crack as I see tears starting to form in her eyes again.

I don't want her to drive in her car with broken glass under her ass. "Okay can I take you home?" I ask.

"No it's fine. I- I can walk it's not that far." She says in a weak tone.

"No. I insist." I say, I don't want her walking either this place is not safe for a beautiful woman like her walking home.

I help her get all of her things out of her car, which isn't a lot and then I take her to my car.

"Can I get an address amore?" I say while looking at her face stained with mascara.

"Uh yea I can just tell you the way."

"Okay and can I get your name also bellisma?" (Beautiful in Italian)

"I'm Sofia"

"Nice to meet you Sofia, I'm Tayton."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
:)

Second chapterrrr what do you think about Tayton's perspective?? And what about Stephan do we like him? I love your comments! Thank you for reading lovleys <3
975 words