~64~

Summer's POV

Today is the day, I'M GETTING MARRIED ! I'm gonna be Mrs Huerta !

"Summer are you ready ?" asked Esme.

"I think I am"

"And you look beautiful" says Tomika.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I think I look pretty great.

My outfit :

"I think it's time we go" said my mom when she entered in the room

"I think it's time we go" said my mom when she entered in the room. "Oh my baby girls is getting married. Come on, the others should be waiting."

My bridesmaids are Tomika and Esme and Freddy's witnesses are Zack and Lawrence.

They all came down the aisle and I was waiting for my turn. When it was mine, Mr Finn took my arm and we started to walk. Everyone was looking at me : my family, his family, our friends and Freddy's mom was holding Selena in her arms. I looked at Freddy and laughed a bit when I saw his mouth wide open.

"We're here today to celebrate the love of these two beings. Let's here their vows. Summer, you start."

"Freddy, as long as I can remember, I always had a crush on you. You were the popular guy that I thought would never notice me. But you did, and we became friends. We started dating and it felt perfect. We broke up but just to realise that we couldn't live without each other. These two years were the best of my life. You asked me to marry me and three months ago, you gave me the best thing, our daughter. I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you."

"Freddy, your turn"

"Summer, since we were little kids, I admired you. You always thought about the others happiness before yours. I can't explain how I feel about because there are no words. This daughter you gave me is the best gift anyone could have done to me. I will love and protect both of you even if I have to die."

"Well maybe you'll have someone else to protect"

"What do you mean ?"

"I may or not be pregnant"

He smiled like a five years old kid and so did I.

"Can you please finish because I really want to kiss her ?"

"Sure, so I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the braid."

About one second after he finished his word, I felt Freddy's lips on mine.

"I love you"

"I love you too and I'm so happy to finally call you Mrs Huerta"

He touched my stomach and kissed me again.