~33~

Freddy's POV

When I arrived at Summer's, I knocked and she opened the door, her eyes full of tears.

"Baby what's going on ?" I ask and I hug her.

"Come on in, I'm gonna make hot chocolate"

I came in and she went to the kitchen. I sat in the couch and she came in with two cups. She sat next to me and give me a cup.

"Are you ready to tell me what happened ?"

"I think so" she sighs "Well during the last months I might be got bullied by someone" she said slowly and I saw red.

"What ? Who ?"

"Kale"

"I'm going to kill her"

"Please don't"

"Fine but what didn't you tell me ? Summer I'm your boyfriend, you're supposed to trust me."

"I do but I wasn't able to tell anyone. I'm not like you or Tomika or Zach. I can't stop myself from hurting me, how can I stop Kale ?"

"Wait what do you mean ?"

"Well with the pressure of the bullying I started cutting"

"You're kidding me, right ?"

"Freddy I'm so sorry, I didn't how to tell you and it went worse day after day and I just wanted it to stop"

She started crying again and I took her in my arms.

"Hey it's okay, I'm not mad at you. I'm just glad you're okay."

"I was cutting earlier but Tomika came and stopped me before it was too late. I'm sorry I let all of you down."

"Summer look at me" I took her head in my hands "it's okay to be afraid to talk about this but I'm right here, I love you and I will never let you down."

"You promise ?" she asked with her eyes full of hope.

"I promise" I answered smiling.

She kissed me and put her arms around my neck as I put mine around her waist. I'm glad she told me about everything, now I will protect her no matter what.