~50~

Summer's POV

About ten minutes later, Freddy was at my house.

"Okay what do you want to do ?" he asked.

"How about a little fun ?" I smirked and put my hand under his shirt.

"Ouh since when are you a savage girl ?"

"Since you're the hottest fiancé in the world. Don't you like that ?"

"I love it" he started kissing me "and I love you"

He kissed me passionately and it started to get hot in the living room.

"We should probably go to my room"

"Great idea"

We went to my room and started kissing again. We kissed till he hurt and I loved that.

He took off my shirt and I took off his. I couldn't help but look at his abs. He was so sexy !

"Liking what you see ?" he asked playfully.

"Loving it"

WARNING ! This is about the get spicy so if you don't want to read it, skip this part. I'll write when it's finished.

We kissed again and again. I put myself above him and started to kiss his neck. I kissed it and kissed his abs. All this time, he was growling of pleasure and murmured my name.

Then he took me by surprise when he pinned me against the bed. He smirked at me and started kissing my neck. He left about three hickeys and placed his head between my boobs.

"May I"

I nodded and he took off my bra. He spend five minutes on each breast, kissing them with passion. He fought with my pants to take them off then he took of his. He threw my underwear in the corner of the room and looked at me.

"You're sure you want to do this ?"

The only answer I gave him is kissing him tenderly.

"But I don't have one"

"My drawer"

"You prepared everything, don't you ?"

"Maybe"

He took one of those and put it on his dick. He looked at me one more time before entering into me.

At first, it hurt. I closed my eyes but Freddy stopped me.

"No, no, look at me. I want to see those beautiful blue eyes."

He went faster and faster until he got tired. I screamed his name the loudest I could and he smiled before stopping.

Okay so it's over, you can read again (by the way for the one who read I'm sorry this wasn't good).

He lied down boxer to me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I fell asleep on this incredible night. Freddy Huerta took my virginity and this was one of the best memories of my life.