~56~

Freddy's POV

I was on my bed, surfing on the internet when I heard someone knocking on my door. I got up, opened it and saw Summer.

"Hey" she said shyly.

"Hey, what are you doing here ?"

"I have something important to tell you"

She sat on my bed and I was able to see she cried.

"Why are you crying ?"

"I found out something that will change our lives forever"

"What is it ?"

"I'm pregnant"

"What ? Didn't we use a condom ?"

"I thought so but I couldn't find any in the trash"

"So you mean I'm going to be a dad ?" I asked with my eyes full of hope.

"Yeah"

I hugged her the tightest I can and smiled.

"Okay, I love you but I need to breath"

I laughed and stopped the hug.

"We're going to have a baby" I smiled and she did too.

"So you want to keep him ?"

"Why wouldn't I want him ?"

"Cause you can think that we're just teenagers who made a mistake one night and will regret it"

I looked at her in shock about what she said and realised she is scared. I took her hands in mines and kissed them.

"Summer, I asked you to marry me two months ago. I don't think we're too young. You don't care about the age when you find your soulmate. We're perfect together and you can't imagine what this child means to me. It the product of our love and I can't wait to see him grow up and become as amazing as his mother."

She smiled at me and kissed me.

I'm going to be a dad !