~41~

Summer's POV

Ugh ! Prom is this weekend and Freddy didn't ask me to be his date. I know I don't have to worry about anything but I'm so insecure that it kills me.

"Summer, Summer are you okay ?" said Tomika and I stopped dreaming.

"Yeah, I was just thinking"

"About Freddy asking you for prom ?"

"How can you know me so well ?" I said, hugging her.

"It's because you're my best friend and I love you. Now come on, we need to go in class."

~Time skip~

Freddy wasn't even here. I don't know what's happening. I got at my sit and see a note.

The day I realised I love you was the school's sleepover. Come to the place everything started.
F

I smile at the note. He is so sweet.

"Mr Finn, may I be excused ?"

"Why do you.. oh yeah he told me about it. Yes, you may be excused."

I smile and leave. I go to the roof and find an other note.

Good job, I know you will do well. Now there is an other place I want you to go. When I was sick, you were here to help me. Come to this place and you'll find a clue.
F

I ran as fast as I could to his house. Once I got there, his mom opened the door and let me in.

I go to his room and find another note.

I promise this is the last note. The day I asked you on a date was the best day ever. Remember the place you answered yes and come for your surprise.
F

~~~

I arrived at my house and went to my room. I found it full of candles and roses with him standing in front of me.

"You like it ?"

"You did this for me ?"

"I wanted it to be special so Summer Breeze Hathaway, will you go to the prom with me ?"

"I will love to"

We both smile and he kissed me.

Those memories are amazing. It's our story, it might not be the best but it's ours.