"Don't," Scott warned.

"We have to move."

"He could be right outside."

Molly looked between them. "He is right outside." She glanced at her arm, seeing trickles of red and mumbled, "Sam's right. I should keep a first aid kit on me."

"Just let me take a look." He glanced outside.

"Nothing?" Stiles asked.

"No."

"Move now?"

"Move now," Scott agreed. "This way."

"No, no, no, no."

"What?"

Molly glanced at Scott. "Somewhere without windows."

"Every single room in this building has windows."

"Okay, then somewhere with less windows."

"The locker room."

"Yeah," Stiles agreed.

They made their way to the locker room and Scott said, "Okay. Call your dad."

"And tell him what?"

"I don't know, anything. Gas leak, a fire, whatever. If that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off."

"What if it doesn't? What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?"

"They have guns."

"And Derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane-laced bullet to even slow him down, remember?" Molly reminded her friend.

"Then we - we have to - We have to find a way out and just run for it."

"There's nothing near the school for at least a mile," Stiles said.

"What about Derek's car?"

"That could work. We go outside, we get the keys off his body, and then we take his car."

"And him."

"Fine. Whatever."

Scott turned and Stiles and Molly asked, "What?"

"I think I heard something."

"Like what?"

"Quiet."

"Hide," Scott ordered as a locker squeaked open. "No, no, Stiles. No."'

Stiles pulled Molly into the locker with him and Scott entered another locker.

Stiles and Molly's locker opened and the janitor yelled, "Son of a bitch!"

"Quiet!"

"Quiet my ass, what the hell are you trying to do, kill me? All of you get out."

"Will you just listen for half a second, okay?" Scott said.

"Not okay. Get the hell out of here right now."

"God, just one second to explain," Stiles told the janitor.

"Just shut up and go."

They left the locker room and the Alpha appeared and killed the janitor, spattering the locker room door with blood.

"Go! Go!" Stiles and Molly yelled.

EXT. ARGENT HOME

"Lydia says we're coming to get you," Jackson said.