chapter xx

A/N: only five chapters left!

Y/N's P.O.V.

I managed to wake up before Chris even began to stir. It wasn't unusual, but this time, I was particularly grateful for it. My heart still ached for the conversation we had that led to our nap, and the entire situation we were living in general. I was eager to help him in anyway I could, and if keeping close to him was enough, I'd keep doing that.

He hummed in his sleep, body turning towards mine as if seeking my heat. It brought a smile to my face, and I reached out to brush away a couple of loose strands of his hair, cradling his cheek as softly as possible.

It was so rare to catch Chris this peaceful. I couldn't remember the last time I'd seen him like this since this entire mess had started. It was already hard before corona - his mind was always running, always rushing to conclusions and plans that could save him from any pain.

There was only one way he was guaranteed to relax, and that's when we were having sex and he didn't have any more blood left to power his head and allow his brain to focus on any possible problem - it all rushed south to keep him hard and pulsing for me.

That thought gave me an idea, as it also awakened my own desire deep inside of me. I could feel my restlessness growing, so I decided to give in.

At the very least, it'd keep his mind from things for a little while longer.

Detaching myself from his sweaty body inch by inch, I forced myself not to go back when I heard him whine in his sleep, instinctively searching for me. I knew it was more because of the comfortable position he was once in, but it didn't help the way my heart skipped a beat anyway.

I just focused on the job, slowly crawling down his torso until I managed to situate myself between his legs. And then it was only a matter of slipping my fingers on the hemline of his sweatpants and getting it down just enough to free his cock, which was more than enough to make me lick my lips even while soft.

Thank God for his habit of skipping underwear.

I started by licking his member, just enjoying his taste. I was always a fan of giving blowjobs, but I guess I had the luck of only having done it with men who actually tasted nice. Chris's skin was something I couldn't really describe, all I knew was that I loved it, and I loved the way he smelled.

So was it really my fault that I ended up wrapping my lips around his head and swirling my tongue over it? Of course not. It was all him and his stupidly sexy body.

He jolted suddenly, cock already half hard and I struggled not to laugh around his member, looking up at him from under my eyelashes with what I hoped looked like a sensuous expression.

"I figured out a new way to keep you relaxed, honey." His eyes widened when his sleepy mind finally caught up to what was happening, and that was when I took advantage of his lowered defenses to swallow his entire length while it was still growing, reaching his navel with my lips.

"Holy fuck." I just hummed in delight, feeling his cock harden, now already lodged in my throat, and since he was already awake, I figured it wouldn't be a big deal to let my hands roam up his body, exploring every inch of his skin that I could find.

He seemed to revel in it, eyes dropping low but still focused on me, mouth half-open to let out the most beautiful little sounds of ecstasy. I was infatuated with this - with the way I was able to distract him and give him pleasure just with my lips, and I got so lost in it that I barely realized he was struggling not to cum.

"C'mon, Chris," I urged, desperate to taste his release. "Cum on my tongue, paint my throat with it." I don't know if it was my words but the second my mouth got back on him he came with a cry, hand wrapped around the back of my head to force me to take every single drop.

As if I'd ever let any go to waste.

The second I was done lapping up his member, his hands were pulling me up his body, bringing me to meet his lips. He didn't seem to mind that I tasted like him, tongue immediately slipping in my mouth as his hands now worked on getting me rid of my clothes.

"I love it," he let me know once I pulled away, panting. "Feel free to wake me up with my cock between your lips anytime you want to." I giggled against his mouth, hiding my face in the crook of his neck when he let me go, but his fingers had found me by then, spreading me open only to plunge deep inside of me, aided by the overwhelming amount of lubricant that my body had produced while I sucked on his dick.

"Shit, and you get this aroused just by blowing me? You really are the perfect woman, baby." I was saved from the need to find something to answer when he captured my lips in his once more, kissing me slow as his fingers explored me, scissoring me open and then curling to rub against my sweet spot.

I knew he was buying time until he could fuck me and I loved it. I was in deep bliss in his arms and I never wanted to stop feeling that way.

Chris's P.O.V.

Her little moans and mewls of pleasure as she rocked her hips back against my digits were driving me crazy, her fingers curling against my shirt in an effort to hold back at least somewhat. Even after everything I'd done to her body, she was still so fucking sensitive.

"Yeah, there you go, sweetheart..." I kissed her shoulder when her fist tightened, her orgasm rushing through her right when my cock twitched against her thigh, desperate to be buried in her warmth.

I wasted no time to do just so. Closing my eyes, I relished in her tightness, all of my muscles tense in my effort to hold back as I waited for her to relax but she didn't seem to appreciate my patience.

"Chris, just fuck me." Her eyes were pleading and I panted just from the desperation I saw in them. It was so hypnotizing, I couldn't tear my gaze from hers anymore. And that's when I realized - despite everything, I was happy.

I was consumed by her - for the first time in my life, someone I could never get enough of, and she was right there for me when I needed it. I never wanted to be without her support again, and the realization almost brought tears to my eyes.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked, needing to hear it from her, and not only see in the satisfaction of her expression. Her nod was immediate, and I didn't need to correct her for her to do as I wanted.

"Yes, I always want you just like this..." She pulled me closer to she could press kisses along my jaw and I shivered in her arms, utter infatuated with the woman beneath me, in a way I'd never been before.

"Oh, really?" I pressed, nuzzling against her skin. "So you like it when I fuck you just like this? Give it to you this good?" She whined at my mouth enclosing around her nipple over the fabric of her dress, head throwing back against the couch. It was so fucking hot that I couldn't help the next words that fell from my lips.

"Yeah, you love being my girl, don't you?" I was about to freeze but her arms wrapped around me, fingers getting lost in my hair as she nodded and sighed, "I do." And then it all became too much for me.

As much as I wanted that moment to last forever, I came undone above her, managing at least to swipe my digits over her nub to bring her along with me as I closed my eyes and gave into bliss.

"God, I..." I was going to say it. It was on the tip of my tongue. "I love..." A few more thrusts, I bottomed out inside of her, feeling her body became law underneath mine. "I love fucking you!"

It was the best I could do.

Shame, warm and all-encompassing, took over me, so I just kept my eyes closed, panting in an effort to gather my breath and my thoughts, figure out a way to get over this.

It was her hand that anchored me back to reality, gently swiping along my cheekbone.

"I love it too, Chris." She smiled. I could see she understood what had happened, but she didn't seem disappointed or hurt because of it.

If anything, it only made me more embarrassed.

But there was nothing I could do, other than rest my weight over her and accept her caresses, allowing her to lull me into a sleep that at the very least would let me avoid my weakness for a bit longer.