REQUEST: Marriage Is Multi-Versal (Peter P. X HE/HIM)

I love this. Keep 'em coming! (I'm still adjusting to my move though, so I'm going to be slow.)

Requested by kaiparkerlover123 Note: I changed the about to be jumped to just got jumped

Note: I changed the about to be jumped to just got jumped. Idk. Enjoy!
(Right so I have a TW for once. Because racism. Please, for the love of the gods guys, don't be racists. It's terrible and cruel and if I see any of you making and racist comments, I will not hesitate to report your account. You have been warned.)

There were three men in front of you, and 4 around you. The difference between the groups was that one was a bunch of drunk guys being jerks because you were black, and the other group was just a trio of Spider-Men. "Peter?" You whimpered softly, curled up as right as possible on the concrete.
2 Days Earlier
You and your husband of three years, Peter Parker, we're getting ready for your anniversary. It was in 2 days. "I'm going to out and get some stuff done. I might not be home tonight, cause it's a lot, but I swear I'll be here for the anniversary. Okay?" Your husband said, sliding an arm around your waist and kissing the side of your head. "Ok, Pete. Be careful." You looked at him, your eyes level with his, and smiled. "What?" He asked.
"Have I ever told you how glad I am to have you?" You asked, leaning into him. Peter sighed and shook his head. "Only a few hundred times, Y/N. I love you too."
"Good." You stepped away. "No go do whatever you need to do." He smiled and nodded. "I will. I love you." Before responding, you gave him a loving kiss on the lips. "I love you too."
...
He should be home now, you thought, pacing around the kitchen. It was 22:45 (10:35) the night of your anniversary, and he still wasn't back. He should be- You were quite literally ripped from your thoughts, suddenly finding yourself in an alleyway.
"My my my, what have we here?" A man said, his over usage of alcohol clear in his voice. You turned around to see four white men, three of them holding cigarettes. "Looks like a ____ to me, boys," said another. (A/N: I REFUSE to ever use the word. It's an insult and I do not condone its usage. Carry on.)
"Excuse me?" You hissed, raising a fist. "What did you just call me?" The third man sneered at you, letting out a small burp. "You 'eard 'im. Shut your mouth, boy, and learn your place."
"And where is that exactly," you growled. The final man looked at you. "In the fields, growing cr-"
You slammed your fist into the fourth man's nose, grinning at the pop you heard. His friends were quick to react, jumping on you and getting you to the ground and kicking everywhere they could. You curled into a ball with your head tucked between your legs and your hands protecting your neck. Suddenly the men stopped, all four of them frozen in place. Looking up, you saw three Spider-Men, only one in a suit you recognized. "Peter?" You whimpered softly.
Faster than you could blink (quite seriously, in the comics Spider-Man could go at like 500 or 600 mph) the suit you recognized had kicked the four men down and webbed them to the concrete. "Woah! Dude, that was so cool!" One of the others said. The smallest one. He sounded young. "Peter, what's going on?" You asked, letting him lift you up.
He tugged his mask off and held your face in his hands, tilting it carefully to inspect all the damage done. You looked a mess, your cheek was bruised, you had a bloody nose, and you could only imagine what was going on below your neck. "Can you guys get rid of them?" He said instead, looking at the other two. They nodded and started to take the thugs away as Peter wiped some blood off your lip with his thumb. "What happened?" He asked. "I was pacing in the kitchen- Peter, where are we, what is going on? And who are those other guys?" Your husband kissed your forehead before responding. "Those are other Peter Parkers. We were pulled from our universe to this one because something to do with magic and everyone who knows Peter Parker is Spider-Man," he explained calmly, then frowned. "It's our anniversary, I just realized."
For some reason, this made you laugh. "I suppose it is, Pete," you replied. "Happy anniversary, My Spider."
He kissed you. "Happy anniversary, Y/N." The two of you grinned for a second, then he went back to work mode. "Right. We have to get to the others. We're going to fix this." You nodded. "Alright. Let's go."