My Timeless Love (Stephen X Female)

It was raining. You hated rain, it reminded you of your boyfriend's accent. Typically, he'd be hugging you tightly on the couch while a movie played on the TV, but not for the past 5 years. Not since he'd blipped, and you hadn't.

Tonight, you were hugging his pillow, curled up in a ball in the middle of the bed wearing one of his hoodies and a pair of boxers. You'd been hearing stories of people coming back recently, but no word of Stephen. A loud thunderclap made you scream and curl up as tight as you could, sobbing into the pillow.

All of the sudden, you felt the bed dip beside you, and a pair of arms wrapped around you. "Please don't cry," a familiar voice murmured. Slowly, you uncurled and opened your eyes, looking back into Stephen Strange's green orbs. "Stephen!" You cried, launching your body onto his and kissing him.

He laughed and hugged your waist. "Hi, Y/N. SOrry I was gone for so long," he said softly. "It's okay. It's okay, you're here now, that's all that matters," you said, kissing a tear off his cheek. His grip on you tightened. "Will you marry me?" You froze and looked at him, searching his face for any signs of joking. He was the most serious you'd ever seen. Stephen wasn't one to ask questions out of the blue like this; he planned everything. "Please. Y/N, will you marry me, please?"

"Yes... Yes I will," you whispered, tears dripping off your cheeks. Both of you were crying when you spoke again. "I love you Stephen. So so much." His lips met your, and his thin beard tickled your chin. "I love you too. You are, and always will be, My Timeless Love."