Did I Just Hit Rock Bottom? (Wade X ANY)

So I started working on the biggest chapters of the book and while I can't tell you much, I can say that I hope you guys are familiar with the song Love Someone, by Lukas Graham. HAPPY PRIDE MONTH LOVES!!!!!!!!

His sword glinted in the sunlight. It was dripping with blood, not that it lessened its beauty. By some miracle, he'd avoided being shot. Well, his thigh had a hole still, but he was standing. That was something, right? The anti-hero gave a loud groan of relief. "Finally! I was starting to think  this would keep me up past bedtime!"

Deadpool- King of swordplay and comedy. "Hey, Netheral, now that we're done, can I please see your face?" He asked as he turned to you. Underneath your blood red hood, you grinned. For the past six years, he'd been trying to find out your identity, even going so far as to intercept your mail. Thankfully, it was for your roommate, so you were safe. He knew where you lived, and had even eaten dinner with you before, but the top half of your head was always covered. Impractical? Yes. Funny to watch? Also yes.

"Hey handsome, how about I take off my hood and show you my hair instead?" He took off his cowl, his beautiful brown eyes wide. You knew pretty much everything about him, so this wasn't a surprise. "Really?" With a small smile you nodded, reaching up to take off your hood. "Wait- Your face is covered? I won't look if it's not. Maybe," Wade said. The hood fell back, revealing ruffled H/C locks. Wade walked over and gave you a long look, then gestured at the black mask over your eyes with his sword. "Always have a mask, huh?"

You gently took his sword from him and cleaned it on your glove, then carefully slid it over his shoulder and into its sheath. "I have a hard to miss face. This helps." He pulled your hood back up. The way the two of you were moving, the feeling in the air- it all felt so intimate. "I know the feeling." You both laughed, easing some of the tension. "I-" His Adventure Time watch beeped, cutting him off with a soft swear. "I gotta go. See you next time, Netheral."

"N/N." Wade's eyes widened. "N/N... See you around, N/N." As he ran off, you heard him repeating your nickname over and over, a fact that made you smile. "See ya, Wade."

The next day, you rushed to his apartment, almost burning down the door when you knocked. "N/N! What are you doing here?" He asked, letting you in. Your fists turned into balls of fire. "They know where I live," you said. "Huh? But so do I..." Wade filled a bowl with water and dipped your hands into it, making a loud sizzling noise as steam wafted upwards. "It gets worse... They know my name. My face. When I got back from the store, Cooper as dead." Tears forced you to turn around and remove your mask so you could wipe them away. "I told him the job wouldn't put him in danger, and now he's dead."

Wade slammed his eyes shut when you turned back around, but they opened once he felt your head on his shoulder. "I got Coopi killed," you half-whispered, half-cried. He hugged you tightly. "No you didn't. I know how you feel, okay? I went through it with Vanessa. Don't blame yourself." His hand moved to your hair, combing it gently with his fingers. "Wade, can I show you something?"

"Is it you without a shirt, cause I have been dying to see that." You laughed, a sound unmatched by anything he'd ever heard. "Psh. Not just yet. You don't even know what my face looks like." He, too, laughed, making you smile. "Aw c'mon... you know you wanna~"

"How about this?" With that, you pulled away and let him see your face in all it's glory. Wade gasped. "Oh my god, you're Y/N L/N? I've seen all your movies!" He suddenly frowned, and you felt his fingers touch where your left eye should have been. "What happened?" He asked softly. You reached up and took his hand in yours. "It happened right before we met. I had just escaped Aja- Francis. He took my left eye, I took his left foot."

"I'd kiss you if I didn't think you knew how to kill m-" Your lips pressed against his. "You talk a lot, you know that? Besides," you grinned. "I figured out the perfect way to kill you ages ago. Watch out, buddy." He started to laugh, which made you laugh. "I've just been kissed by the person I've been flirting with and getting nicknames from for the past six years, and it's the person I went off to as a teenager. I have either hit rock bottom, or died and gone to heaven."

You kissed his neck. "Wade, it's me we're talking about. Hell isn't low enough to describe life with my attention."

"Boy did I feel that spiritually. Haha." Wade pulled you against his body, kissing the top of your head. "You can stay here with me. I only have one bed-"

"I'm fine with that-"

"But my couch is comfy, so I'll be fine-"

"We're sharing the bed-"

"And I swear we'll get revenge for Cooper. Kay?" You nodded, then took in every inch of his scarred face. "I'm more than down with that, but I also just ran 10 miles to get here, so..."

"Right! Sorry, c'mon, the bed's over here. I'll keep watch in case they come for you." As he led you to his bed, you couldn't help but smile. "Thanks, Wade."

His lips found yours, and stayed there for a few seconds. "Of course. Anything for you."