𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙉𝘼𝙇

ARYSS

Aryss was the original eternal before there was any eternal

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aryss was the original eternal before there was any eternal. Arishem created the eternals based on Aryss' powers and gave each one a different one. She was... different and he knew he could never truly have her. So he created beings like her.

Aryss never really knew the power she held. She didn't even know she created life and what came with it. But, just as she was responsible for life she was responsible for death. For the good and the bad. All that came with it. She trained very eternal, every single one of them. And then, she met the ones who would become her family.

Arishem asked her to train them. Ajak was first. Then, Thena, Phastos, Gilgamesh, Ikaris, Druig, Kingo, Sersi, Makkaris, and lastly Sprite. She was very loved and known with the Eternals. Ajak learned everything she knew from her, they were all supposed to be some sort of robots but Aryss made them human like.

Aryss was the head of Eternals. Ajak always came before her so Aryss could pass any message to Arishem. Until Aryss realized what he was doing was wrong. She warned Ajak but she believed him because he created her. As they bid goodbye, she spoke to Ajak. "My dear, girl" back then Ajak was a young woman. "I hope that when you come to your senses is not too late for you" she kissed her the top of her head. She looked at her.

"If you go down, don't take Ikaris down with you. He doesn't deserve this" she added. Ajak nodded. "He loves you and your abandoning him. Just like Druig" Aryss loved them as a family but Druig and Ikaris were more than that. "I love them. Which is why I'm doing this" she bid goodbye to both boys and they never saw her again.

After many lifetimes and millions and millions of years they never heard of Aryss. Not even a whisper. Not even Arishem knew where she was. But, she always watched over them, protecting when they were close to their demise. They knew, they had a guarding angel and Druig and Ikaris knew who it was. In the beginning of course.

Now, 2023, the world is different then it was when the eternals first came. Aryss was in a happy relation and had a family of her own. Soon enough she feels the eternals close by. She receives an unexpected guest asking for her help. Will she help? Or will she turn her back on her once family?

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙉𝘼𝙇जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें