Chapter 3 Preparations

In the Alicorn, Sheffield and Edinburgh are being questioned by Zeke in his office.

Zeke: What were you doing in the Sakura Empire?

Sheffield: We were trying to gather intelligence until we stumbled something big.

Zeke: Something big? What do you mean?

Edinburgh: We encountered huge siren ship.

Sheffield hands out a photo.

Sheffield: I think they called it Orochi

Zeke: Orochi huh...this thing is bigger than the Alicorn.

Sheffield: We believe its the Sakura Empire's super weapon.

Zeke: Is it fully operational?

The shook their heads.

Sheffield: I think its still not completed.

Zeke: When will be this thing is operational?

Sheffield: We dont know...

He continued on looking the picture of Orochi until Selena enters his office with a paper in her hands.

Zeke: What is it Selena?

Selena: New orders from Naval HQ.

She hands out the paper to him and reads it.

Zeke: We're being ordered to dock in San diego naval base, because there is gonna be operation.

Edinburgh: What operation?

Zeke: We're taking back Azur lane with the Royal navy, and now they're currently on the docks of San diego.

He looks at Selena.

Zeke: Selena, change course to San diego Naval base.

Selena: Aye captain!

Time skip

When they arrive at the Naval base of San diego both the shipgirls and the sailors around the naval base were were stunned of how huge Alicorn is.

Sailor1: Look at the size of that thing.

Sailor2: Yeah, This sub singlehandedly sunk the siren fleet and injured few of Iron blood ships in the east coast...I wonder who's the captain of that sub.

They contine to watch the sub as it docks at a port. Then shipgirls of both the Eagle Union and Royal navy were now gathered at the docks staring in awe of the sub.

Unicorn: Onee-san look! that symbol on its hull looks similar to U-chan.

She pointed at the Alicorn symbol.

Illustrious: Indeed Unicorn.

At the maids

They hopped down from the sub and were greeted by Wales and Yorktown.