Prologue

It was just another day in Azur lane and Zeke was signing some paper works along with his secretary Enterprise while Belfast was pouring some tea. 

Zeke: Annnddd done!

He leaned back on his chair and stretch his arms out .

Zeke: Finally I'm done its lunch time.

Belfast: I'm gonna prepare lunch  for you Master and for Enterprise.

Zeke: alright then.

Belfast left the office leaving the two of them behind to gather the signed paperworks.

Enterprise: Commander, What are you gonna do after the sirens are defeated?

Zeke: Um...just live a normal life with two beautiful angels

Enterprise blushes and this made Zeke chuckled a bit.

Zeke: Come on lets go the cafeteria, Belfast is waiting for us.

When they arrived at the cafeteria they were greeted by the Eagle Union and Royal Navy shipgirls.

Ship girls: Good afternoon Commander!

Zeke: Good afternoon Everyone.

He waved at everybody and find their seat to were Belfast was setting up their lunch. 

 Zeke: Smells good as always Belfast.

Her face got reddened .

Belfast: Thank you master.

Zeke turned on the TV of the cafeteria to watch the news and everyone else turn to look at the news aswell.

News: It's just in! The factions of Iron blood, Sakura Empire and Sardegna Empire has left the alliance and created their own alliance call the "Crimson Axis".

Zeke and the shipgirls were stunned on why they left the alliance.

Enterprise: What? why did they left us?!

Zeke: I was asking the same question.

*BOOOM*

They heard the explosion and rushed outside.

Zeke: Sirens! Everyone to battle stations! Show the sirens what you girls can do!

Everyone: Yes Commander!

They activate their ships, turning them to their riggings and begins to fight back the siren ships. 

Meanwhile 

At the back of the siren fleet, the Sakura Empire ships and some Iron blood ships are waiting to attack their former allies.

Eugen: So when do we attack?

Akagi: when they dealt half of the siren ships and when they do we will give them the element of surprise~

Back at Zeke

Zeke: Your doing a great job girls! Keep it up.

The Azur lane keeps fighting back against the sirens until Zeros starts bombing the shipgirls and the base.

Zeke: Zeros?!

Akagi: Greeting Azur lane, especially you shikikan~

Enterprise: Akagi...Why did you left Azur lane?!

Akagi: It's because we have different beliefs, one faction restricts to using only powers created by humankind. That's you, Eagle Union and Royal Navy. The other faction that will use siren technology to defeat the Sirens is us The Sakura Empire and the Iron blood.