XIII (1/2) 1k Special

Okay. My dear readers. Look at this (Go down!)

By the way credits to: Kazuya Yamashita, Hirotaka Kobayashi, Satoshi Kada, Shinya Sumi, Miura Ayme Kyohei Yaguchi, and Satoshi Onishi

1k READS! I am so thankful and happy! You all are amazing and I'm sorry that I haven't updated earlier. Being completely honest I developed my writing skill with the speech (Like: "Hello") by reading books and looking at how famous authors do speech.

Looking back, I never expected this many reads, I just wanted to make a few people satisfied with my work. I also want to thank you all again for supporting me and voting! Thank you and without further interruption, the 1 k special!

(Mammon x reader) (Long Chapter)
————————————————————

Your Point Of  View (Mc)

Mammon asked me on a date yesterday, I kinda felt like exploding when he asked. I really like Mammon, like a lot.

He asked me out in a funny way too. Instead of actually confronting and asking, he passed me a note and ran away, smacking his head on the door on the way out.

The note "proclaimed":

Mc, I would like ya to come meet me at the coffee shop not far from here, you know "Devilishly Hot"? I thought so. I would just like to speak about things and stuff. And just to be clear it is NOT a DATE! If you thought that, I mean of course you'd think that. Who wouldn't want to go on a date with me? Don't go thinking I like-like you or anything! It's like a conference, just to talk. Okay! Yeah! Just to talk! Goodbye!

P.S. Could ya bring money because Lucifer took away Goldie again.
————————————————————

I should've expected the last part. Lucky for Mammon I work tons of jobs and get a ton of money. My worst regret was working at a maid/butler cafe. The brothers ended up finding out and I was screwed. SCREWED.

Beel ordered everything on the menu and Mammon went far enough to actually wear a wig and sunglasses. I recognized him right away. He was the last one to walk in, approximately five minutes after the other brothers walked in.

Levi needed a bandaid for his nose when I called him "master". His nose would not stop bleeding, in fact when I got closer it just bled more.

Solomon was the head chef in the cafe. When I first got the job Solomon wasn't there and I got to use roller skates because of all the costumers.

I stopped using the roller skates after Solomon became head chef. Apparently because of a lack of customers. One customer even was hospitalized after eating the food.

They tried to sue our manager, Raphael, but he is really good when it comes to lawsuits.

The cafe ended up burning down when the brothers came. Let's just say Beel wasn't pleased when he found out Solomon was the cook.