XI Mammon's Birthday Fun! (Part Three)

Thank you dear readers for waiting for this part. I'm sorry if I tortured you guys! This is the last part by the way. Have fun~

With Lucifer and Simeon

"Why you..." Lucifer snapped.

"Why me what?" Simeon questioned. "I'm only speaking the truth and the truth is that you treat your brother like trash."

*Slap*

In less then a second of Simeon finishing his sentence, Lucifer slapped him hard across the face.

Simeon lowered his head to where no one could see his eyes from a face-to-face view. He felt mixed emotions. Sadness, pity, regret, disgust, sympathy, and anger.

Why did Lucifer slap him of all things. Lucky for Simeon though, he was one of the more "higher ranked" angels and didn't feel as much pain as Lucifer put into the slap he gave Simeon.

Simeon never wanted to make Lucifer feel this way, it's just, Mammon has been hanging with the angels for the past month. And him and Luke have both grown very fond of Mammon.

"I'm sorry." Simeon muttered.

"Say again Simeon?"

"I'm sorry! You must understand that me and Luke have both gotten attached to Mammon. Seeing Mammon upset is one of the worst feelings."

Lucifer looked at Simeon and scoffed.

"Next time think about-"

"ActuallyIhavetogofindMammonandLuke, I'msupposingthey'reattherollercoasterrightnowbeca-useLukeprobablywantedasnack." ("Actually I have to go find Mammon and Luke, I'm supposing they're at the roller coaster right now because Luke probably wanted a snack.")
Simeon interrupted and hurried away to find Mammon and Luke.

Lucifer sighed and decided to find a near bench to rest on. He fell asleep in about a five minute period and by then Simeon was almost at the roller coaster, where Luke and Mammon already were waiting in a twenty minute line.

"Luke! Mammon!" Simeon shouted when he saw them.

"Simeon?" They both said in unison when they saw him approaching them. (Keep in mind dear readers that Luke is still on Mammon's back.)

Simeon smiled in response.

"I see you two have formed an unbeatable tank." Simeon chuckled.

"No, not a tank Simeon!" Luke pouted. "It's a brother army! KYAAAA!" Luke squealed.

Mammon made train sounds, (choo choo etc.) and Luke tried to act like a captain in a deep voice. (But to be honest the deeps that he could go was like in between low and high.)

"Give me all your money you foul sailors!" Luke said in his "deep" voice. Mammon had a proud look on his face resembling he taught Luke that.

Simeon kept watching the duo who were now both acting the pirates amused until it was their turn to go on the roller coaster.

"Hello..welcome to the "Up down and side" roller coaster." A guy said when they got there nonchalantly. "That will be three "Fun Tickets" please."

"I got this." Simeon implied and handed the guy three tickets as if cued.

"Thank you...before you go on this ride we are not responsible if you jump out of the roller coaster or you stand on the roller coaster.
If you die or need to get severe medical assistance we are not paying for it. 
Our rides are perfectly tested and you won't fall out. In case you do fall out don't haunt us after your death, it will be unsettling.
Also no throwing up on the "Up and Down Slide" for you and other people's safety.

Simeon, Mammon and Luke just stared at the man blankly, then walked to the roller coaster and sat in.

The lap-bar closed in and the ride started.

                         Not Very Long After

"Oh Diavolo! I feel sick!" Mammon exclaimed while running to a trash can nearest to the roller coaster they just went on.

"Never mind! It's just a feeling in my stomach."

Simeon and Luke were both exited and happy after the roller coaster. They had both never done anything like that before.

"I loved tonight! What about you Luke?" Simeon asked out of nowhere.

"Yeah! Tonight was amazing!" Luke replied happily.

"And you Mammon?"

"Me? Oh right! I absolutely adored tonight I wish every birthday would be with ya two from now on. But now I'm feeling kind of whoozie."

"Don't worry Mams! I'll be at your rescue!" Luke rushed over to Mammon, put his arm in his arm and started grinning.

Little did they know Lucifer was there to whiteness the whole thing.