XX Don't Go! (A Good Ending Continuation)

Okay, I am a little mad at myself because there hasn't been no wholesome moments between Mammon and Lucifer. Infuriating right? Exactly, so welcome to the last ending where that dream is fulfilled.

TW: Mentions of blood and death

(Long Chapter)

Lucifer had hurriedly carried Mammon out of the room and took him to the nearest hospital as quick as he could.

Mammon was in horrible condition so the nurses put him in a stretcher and rushed him to the emergency room.

Lucifer sat down on a chair and put his hands on his lap. His face looked stern as if he were thinking of a punishment for Mammon but he was actually very worried.

Time seemed to go by quickly, and more demons came in the hospital. Lucifer was getting weird stares from other demons. Probably because he had a lot of blood on his shirt from carrying Mammon.

Lucifer had nothing on him to do to pass the time. He could only hope (not pray if you get the little joke) that Mammon was okay and was stabilizing just fine.

Lucifer started to move the heels of his foot up and down in worry. "What if he lost too much blood?" Lucifer thought. "What if he needs a body part from someone else? What if he—"

"Pardon me." A thin little voice called. It was the lady at the front desk who called him.

Lucifer cleared his throat, stood up and tried to be fancy by brushing his clothes off, but some of the blood wasn't dried yet and he ended up getting blood all over his hands.

Lucifer cursed himself mentally and walked over to the lady who looked at him peculiarly. He just looked at her back awaiting in what she was going to say.

Eventually, she looked down at a clip board she had in her hands and started speaking. "You are this patient's older brother I'm guessing?" She asked pointing to Mammon's name.

"Yes" Lucifer answered.

"Name?"

"Lucifer."

"Well Mr. Lucifer, I'm gonna need you to fill out these papers for me. The first, second, and fourth ones only need to be filled so please only do those and return the clip board to me please. Oh, and before you do, the bathroom is to the left of you." The lady said.

"Alright, thank you." Lucifer responded, sighing.

Lucifer then took the clip board, set it on a chair then went to wash his hands. Once done, he filed out all the necessary paperwork. It took a solid forty-five minutes at least.

Once Lucifer finished, he got up and walked over to the front desk. "Thank you sir." The front desk lady acknowledged.

"It's no hassle." Lucifer replied.

The lady handed him another clip board with Mammon's information of his injuries on it and his room number. She also handed him a name tag that Lucifer put on his shirt to prevent any doctors or nurses from asking him who he is.

"Now sir, before you go to the room, your brother is fine. He has only a major cut on his stomach which is bandaged right now because they had to preform a bit of surgery. Other than his stomach there are no major injuries anywhere, just minor cuts and scrapes that will lead to bruises later on." The lady mentioned.

Lucifer nodded and thanked the front desk lady then hurried to "Room 307" as it said on the clip board.

Lucifer decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator, he didn't want to risk the chances of being any slower.

When he was just outside of the room, Lucifer took a big deep breath before entering. To open the door, all Lucifer had to do was put his hand on a semi-long handle, push it down, and push the door forwards.

When Lucifer entered the room, there was a stronger sanitized scent to it. The room was clean and there was one chair in the corner for a visitor.

Mammon lay in the middle of the room, the hospital bed's back facing and touching the back wall. Lucifer went to the corner, took the chair and moved it right next to Mammon's left side.

Before sitting down, Lucifer caressed Mammon's cheek and moved his hair out of his face. Mammon didn't deserve what happened to him. He didn't deserve the way Lucifer and some of his brothers treated him. It was unfair.

Lucifer took Mammon's hand and ended up falling asleep to the heart rate monitor's beeping.
.
.
.
"Lucifer!" A voice said to him. Lucifer slowly opened his eyes and looked to see Mammon awake staring at him, smiling.

"Ah, Mammon how are you feeling?" Lucifer asked the white-haired demon.

"Fine." Mammon answered. "But this darned hospital gown makes me feel weird."

Lucifer chuckled and let go of Mammon's hand. "Mammon I'm gonna go get everyone else." Lucifer said getting up.

Lucifer started to walk away until he felt a hand grab his wrist.
"Please don't go.." Mammon partly mumbled.

Lucifer had a concerned look on his face. "Mammon don't you think the others might want to—"

"Don't go!" Mammon suddenly shouted, now crying. "I don't wanna be alone again.." Mammon lowered his head and bit his lip to stop crying though that didn't help in the slightest.

Lucifer couldn't help but cry himself. "It's my fault." Lucifer blurted out. "If I hadn't of let you go to that awful dungeon you wouldn't be here right now."

"And If I hadn't had been so jealous over you and Simeon I wouldn't have lost my pride and freaked out."

Without warning Mammon used all of his strength to fling himself into Lucifer and hug him. Mammon's arms were wrapped around Lucifer's neck and his head was rested on Lucifer's shoulder.

"Mammon.." Lucifer spoke, shocked.

"No Lucifer." Mammon disagreed. "If I paid attention I would've seen that ya were a little more distant."

"Ya really are my one and only big bro and I love you."

Mammon fell asleep because he used a lot of his strength and was worn out. Lucifer gently set him down on the hospital bed and put the covers over his sleeping body.

Lucifer wiped the tears the were still on Mammon's face and kissed Mammon's forehead. Lucifer sat down and he put his head back on the chair.

"I love you too, Mammon."

                   ~End of the Good Ending~