ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

I'm not gonna lie, I completely forgot about this story. But I'm back now.

Clay and George stood at the top of the spiral staircase.

"Human, what the fuck is this this?" George asked.

Clay let out a wheeze, "They're called stairs. Don't worry, I'll help you walk down them. You managed to learn to walk in a short amount of time." Clay walked down two steps and turned back to George. He held a hand out to George. George looked down at it and then backed up at Clay.

"Oh hell no," And with that George walked back to Clay's bedroom. Clay groaned and followed him.

"Oh come on now, George. We need to get you some clothes," Clay explained.

George shook his head and rolled his eyes, "Then go get it yourself and bring it up here,"

"There's thousands of stairs in this town alone, George. You need to be able to learn to walk,"

"There's no way! What if I fall?" George sat down on the floor relaxing his legs.

"I'll hold you, I promise," Clay said.

"But that's- actually human... I like that idea,"

Clay smiled, "Well come on then,"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"W-when I meant I would hold you, I didn't mean carry you," Clay whined.

George was on Clay's back partially choking the poor guy by how tight George was holding Clay's neck. They were only on the first few steps of the stairs and Clay's legs were out to give out and drop them both.

"Did you expect me to welk down those stairs?" George snapped.

"U-Ugh, let go of my throat! Ha... And by the way, it's walk not welk," Clay stepped down a few more steps before stopping to take another break. Suddenly he felt George's foot kick against Clay's thigh.

"Welk faster human!!!"

"Hey! I'm not a horse so don't kick me."

George let out an exaggerated sigh, "Like a seahorse? I have no idea what you mean by that nor do I know what you mean by 'kick,'"

Fuck I forgot he doesn't know what half of the English dictionary means. Am I going to have to explain everything? Clay took a few more steps down

As they made it down the stairs, Clay slowly placed George down and awkwardly looked around his house, "Um well, here's my house,"

The walls were a bright white color with neutral colored furniture to make it more appealing to the eye. There were a few plants that seemed to be holding on for dear life with the amount of care it's been getting.

"It's boring," said George.

Clay rolled his eyes, "And what type of house did you have underwater? Hm??"

George looked flustered, "Um- I- well... rocks,"

Clay let out a long painful wheeze, "Mermaids live on rock?! That's so sad!"

"It's not just rocks! We live by a few small islands and coral reefs!" George snapped back. He stomped over the living and looked around. His eyes traveled from the grey sofa to the large box that looked like it was floating over the long table underneath it. George titled his head.

"Hey human, what's that floating?" He said pointing to the TV. Clay walked over and let out another wheeze.

"Honestly, you mermaids are missing out on so much these days..." Clay said in a mockingly sad tone.