ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Sorry for the late upload, i was busy with school

"H-how," Clay was lost for words. He didn't know what to do- what to say.

This is a prank, right? Some random guy... pulling a prank. Some random guy I found at the... beach...

At the beach and doesn't know how to walk...

At the beach, doesn't know how to walk, and doesn't know what showers are...

Oh fuck. Clay stammered, "How did you get that?"

George tilted his head, "Get what?"

"Your... tail..."

George laughed, "All merfolk have tails, silly,"

"Oh... yea, I'M the silly one," Clay shook his head. "Ahaha, no this has to be some sort of prank right? Come on, where's Nick? The cameras? Hello??"

George simply looked up at him confused. "Are you alright?" Clay stood silent. "Well if you are alright then could you please help me out? I'm tail is starting to hurt."

"Humans... don't have tails," He said.

"Yea, I know," George nodded, "They use two tails called lags,"

"George. Are you trying to tell me you're a mermaid?" Clay let out a laugh, "Stop this. This isn't funny anymore."

"Well, technically I'm not trying to tell you anything. If anything thing i- uh, human what are you doing?"

It's scaly and... slimy. It feels so real, like the fish I used to catch with my dad. B-but there's no way. Clay continued to brush his hands against George's tail. His mind was trying to process everything that was going on around while George gave him a weird look.

"Do humans usually touch people without permission?"

"Just give me a second..." And with that Clay shut the bathroom door behind him and sat on his bed.

This has to be a Here's a mermaid in my bath. He's a mermaid- or um merman? Merfolk? Whatever. What the hell am I supposed to- Clay's thought got cut off by the sound of a doorbell.

Ding dong! Ding dong!

"SHIT!" Clay yelled. He ran to his bathroom.

"George, listen there's someone at my door. I need you to stay quite ok?"

"Why?"

"Well if you really are a mermaid, no one can see you! Mermaids are not common here!" Clay yelled.

DING DONG! DING DONG!

"It's merman, thank you very much. And this pool is too small, my tail hurts," George complained.

"That's because it's a bathtub meant from humans and not-,"

DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!

"Ugh shit, just stay here ok?" Clay was begging at this point. George rolled his eyes and muttered a small "Whatever".

Clay closed the bathroom door and ran downstairs. He let out a breath and opened the door.

"Fucking finally dude! Were you too busy sniffing your ass or something?"

Clay chuckled, "Sorry Nick, I was- uh, finishing a game."

"Oohh yea i'm sure," Nick sang. He shoved through Clay and made his way to the light grey sofa in the living room.

"Anyways, are you planning on streaming anytime soon? It's been a month. Stealing from Tommy and committing arson on animals just isn't the same anymore," Nick continued to rant on about 'How hard his life was.' Clay only sat back and laughed along with him.