ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Please read the following before you continue.

This is BxB. Don't like it, don't read it.🚪👈

No smut.✝️

Dream and George said they are comfortable with fanfics.

Constructive criticism is welcomed.🤲

Don't be rude in the comments.👹

This book contains swearing.

Explicit dialogue.

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

Mental breakdown

Child Abuse

Child Abandonment

‼ IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ I WILL PUT WARNINGS BEFORE CHAPTERS AND GIVE YOU A POINT TO SKIP AHEAD.‼

Enjoy <3

---------------------------------

95°F...

It's 95°F outside...

He groaned as sweat beads slid down his brow. Clay persuaded himself to keep walking along the beach. He was carrying a trash bag in one hand and dragging it across the ground as he made his way to the other side.

Should I just ditch? Nah, I don't wanna deal with Bad's disappointed face.

See, Florida was hit by a massive hurricane just a few weeks ago. Although the majority of the damage had been repaired, Bad had insisted that they volunteer at the beach to help clean up the trash that had washed up.

Normally, Clay would have said no without hesitation. He'd rather be stuck inside working on a new video idea than go outside in the hot Florida weather, but this is Bad, so who could turn him down?

That's how Clay got to where he is now. Picking up trash for an hour. He checked his watch.

46 minutes left... fuck.

-----

Clay was sitting on a rocky outcropping near the beach when he finally finished his section of the beach, which took far longer than an hour. The sun was beginning to set in fact.

Clay took out his phone and began walking back to his house. He had a lot of fun looking at the fanart and memes made by his adoring fans. He laughed while reading tweets about the Dream SMP.

Clay was mindlessly walking without looking where he was going, eyes glued to his phone.

"Ah!" Clay cried as he fell face-first into the sand. He groaned and looked back at what he tripped over. To his surprise, it was a person.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going!" Clay started to ramble up an apology but got no response. He returned his gaze down at the person who was laying on the sand.

When he got a better look, he noticed the man wasn't moving. He appeared pale and frail, with bruises all over his body. Oh, and he was completely naked...

"Excuse me, sir? Are you awake?" Clay asked. He tried to wake up the male, but got nowhere.

Is he dead? Should I call the police? Clay slowly took off his hoodie and placed it on the guy. Clay lifted the person's hand and checked their pulse.

At least he's alive...

"What now?" Clay asked. He couldn't simply abandon him. Sure, he wasn't a hero, but abandoning someone to die is inhumane. Clay sighed and began slowly lifting the individual.

"Ugh, I guess you're coming with me..."

Thankfully the guy wasn't too heavy, which brought a sum of worry to Clay's mind as he walked to his car. Could this man have been caught up in the hurricane? Washed away? Where was his clothes?

When Clay arrived at his car, he sat the man in the backseat and put the hoodie on him properly.

Clay started up the car and immediately turned on the heater. The poor guy was freezing, probably had been passed out for hours in the water.

I'll take him to my house then take him to the police. Then I'll just go back to my normal life.

He took another look at the passed-out brunette, Clay's hoodie was way too big for him. He was pale. So pale. Scars covered his legs and necks and many purple bruises on his wrists.

"What the hell happened to you...?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Clay tucked the stranger into his bed and covered him with a blanket.

.

.

.

What now? Wait for him to wake up?

Clay sighed and felt his forehead. Cold. He grabbed a thermometer and started taking his temperature to make sure he wasn't sick.

98...

88...

74...

67...

55...

Beep! Beep!

54 degrees Fahrenheit.

"What the fuck,"

Short chapter for the prologue, others will be about 1,000 words :)