Chapter 64 - Too easy

B L A D E

"Can't I come with you?" Sienna asks me with a pout for the fifth time today.

After Esteban told us the information he got from the IP address, she has been demanding to come along with us, which we all know is risky, and kept on telling me about ways this could all go wrong; that I could get hurt or worse, killed.

I assured her a million times that nothing is gonna happen to me but she went on her knees and began to cry dramatically which was quite hilarious and surprising.

I got worried at her strange behavior and leaned in to kiss her lips which was something I shouldn't have attempted to do because she kicked me so hard in the dick.

That shit hurt like a fucking bitch.

I collapsed to the floor and muttered all the curses I knew in Italian. I thought I had fucking died.

Sienna started to cry again when she noticed the pain I was in and suggested to massage it. I would have agreed but getting a freaking hard-on will infuriate my assaulted manhood.

"Are you on your period?" I ask, biting the smile that threatened to form on my lips when she blushed crimson and avoided eye contact with me.

I shake my head at her shyness and begin to tie the lace of my black boots.

Note to self, Sienna gets emotional and aggressive when she is on her period.

"Blade!" She squeaked out in a high pitched voice and slapped her hand over her mouth. "You don't ask a lady that kind of question. It's embarrassing."

"Baby you don't have to be embarrassed around me. You're my fiancee. Besides, I can ask you whatever the fuck I want. Isn't a period something like a monthly cycle when blood flows out from –" I begin with a smirk at the flushed look on her face but she cuts me off by throwing a pillow at my chest and buries her face in between the palm of her two hands.

"I can't deal with you right now." Sienna breathes out and stomps out of my room with a huff.

I chuckle. "Baby I'm sorry."

"Shove that apology up your damn ass, Armani." I hear her voice grumble and the sound of light footsteps walking down the stairs.

Damn! I love that woman.

Years ago, I never would have thought that I was gonna love someone, but now, a couple years later, a feisty blonde lady seems to have captured my heart.

She broke the block of ice that froze my heart and made it to start beating again.

I still can't wrap my head around the sudden turn of things but one thing's for sure is that, I'm so fucking glad that she's in my life. I'm not gonna let her go. Not now. Not ever.

Once I'm armed, I walk out of my room and down the massive staircase.

"Blade, is it true?" Camilla deadpans and places her hands on her hips.

"That what?" I narrow my eyes at her in confusion and stared over her shoulder to see Sienna glued to Nico's side. Her arms crossed against her chest and her lips pulled into a childish pout.

That's when realization finally dawned on me. "She told you right?"

"Of course. What did you expect? She's like a sister to me." Camilla rolls her eyes. "You shouldn't ask ladies that kind of question, Blade. It's private."

Franco snickers. "It isn't considered private when they're are basically together."

I smirk and mumble in agreement. "What do you need privacy for? Women are so impossible sometimes."