Chapter 53: Reporter's lucky day, the clown copters and marx's prediction.

Magsimula sa umpisa

-Ludwig pov-

Interesting...none of us bother to learn the names of a lowly reporter before. I'm sure max has his reasons. I wonder...is his ability to sense aura picking up on something that we aren't aware of?

-Narration-

While all of this is going on, marx follows closely behind who hasn't been seen for awhile. "Hmm...maybe i can find what i'm looking for at this castle?" Marx mutters, obviously showing signs of frustration. He has been to every part of the koopa kingdom, but he's not been able to find anything. Meanwhile, everyone has got inside of the warehouse, and max sees a couple of containers. "What's in these things..?" Max asked. "Oh, they contain our clown copters. Just hope they haven't rusted." Morton answers. "But..we haven't built one for max though.." lemmy says, sounding disappointed.

"Shit, he's right! What're we gonna do?!" Larry chimes in, about to freak out. "I believe i can help with that." A voice says, revealing themselves to be kamek. "Ah, kamek. Everything prepared at my castle?" Bowser says to him. "Yes, my king. In fact, tyson is awaiting us at the castle." He answers. "Ah, tyson...haven't seen him in awhile." Max comments. "Yes, well..that lucario became a big help for what i plan on giving you. Still...his calm demeanor certainly gives me the chills..." kamek says, showing that even he is unnerved by it.

-Jasper pov-

There's a lucario with them?! It seems like the royal family has friends in high and low places. Although..i can't help but think that they just met the guy.

-Narration-

"AH HAHA! It's still operational!" Says an excited iggy who went to a tarp that was hiding something, which had began to hover. "What the..." Max starts to say, before iggy pulls the tarp off, revealing iggy's clown copter as iggy climbed inside of it, and laughing like a crazy person while throwing his hands in the air. "HAHA!! I MISSED THIS THING!!" He yells.

 "HAHA!! I MISSED THIS THING!!" He yells

-Max pov-

So..that's a clown copter...i didn't know they had to have smiling faces on them, but i'm willing to assume that there's a reason for that. And geez..i ain't never seen iggy that excited before.

-Mike pov-

I've seen these things before, but never up close. And yet, i can't help but wonder...were these ultimately lemmy's idea? Not that i'm being judgmental, i'm just curious.

-Jasper pov-

Did these guys get their copters from a air based circus..? Oh, boy...am i glad i'm not saying this verbally. I have heard that they can also fire projectiles and even use..boxing gloves. As weird as I think that is, it must be useful!

-Narration-

"Ok, Ok, calm down iggy!" Bowser says with a sigh. One could swear that they could see a anime sweat drop on the side of his head. "ALRIGHT! LET'S GET OUR COPTERS!" Morton yells, which is loud enough to echo throughout the warehouse while the rest of the koopalings, junior, and bowser got in their copters as they all hover, with bowser's being the biggest. "So...what about the four of us?" Max asked. "Four..?" Jasper asked in confusion. "Let me guess...it's marx?" Mike asked. "That's my name! Don't wear it out!" Marx suddenly says, suddenly appearing right beside Jasper, who yelps in surprise. "Bwa ha ha! Jumpy, aren't we?" Bowser says to jasper, amused at his reaction. "What are YOU doing here?" Wendy asked marx, clearly still peeved over what marx said in the recording.

"Oh! Well..i have been to every part of this kingdom, and seen all the scenery...but i can't seem to find what i'm looking for! I'm thinking...that maybe i should go with you?" Marx explains. "What the hell are you looking for?" Mike asked. "Oh, that's for me to know, but...oh..i sense...so much dread. Coming from you." Marx answers before looking at max.

-Jasper pov-

Ok, what the fuck...i knew that there was talk of a strange teddy bear being randomly seen all around the kingdom, and that it helped take down those guys with the dark hoods...but i wasn't expecting to see them in person!

-Narration-

"Dread? From me..?" Max asked, trying to brush it off while everyone else looked confused. "Oh, my dear friend...you don't seem to realize...the dread you are hiding will more than likely manifest into an encounter that'll open a door leading to something unlike anything any of you can imagine." Marx says to him. "You better not be threatening him." Roy says with a growl. "Far from it pink head. You see...i can tell when something big is about to happen, especially when a change of scenery is involved. BUT, let's not worry about that...we're on a journey to a castle!" Marx went from dead serious, to excited in a instant that befuddled jasper, and confused max.

"What's he taking about..?" Larry mutters, while bowser scoffs. "Whatever you say, tiny." He mutters, while junior looked very highly irritated with marx.

-Junior pov-

Who the hell does this guy think he is?! Showing up out of nowhere and wanting to come with us and expecting us to agree, and trying to scare max...i wish i could just smack him with my paintbrush, which i left on my clown coptor so that i wouldn't misplace it.

-Max pov-

Why..why did marx say that? Was he...in that nightmare with me? No, i would've known if that had been the case. Ugh, i hope to the stars that he's wrong!

-Mike pov-

Marx wasn't lying about sensing dread from max...i can sense it too even though he's trying to brush it off like it's nothing. And if what he's saying comes true, then we need to be ready.

-Narration-

After a few minutes of silence, they began to hear the sounds of whirling blades from outside. "Um, what's that noise?" Lemmy asked. "Ah, it finally arrived." Kamek replies, leaving everyone except bowser and kamek to wonder...what has arrived?