𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭

"LITERALLY FUCK YOU, RAFE!" I screamed.

I picked up the crowbar that Pope had dropped and swung it at my brother, hitting him in the back. He tumbled to the ground as I struck him again.

Pope came over with a cord and wrapped it around Rafe's neck. My brother grabbed at it, trying to get it to loosen.

My rage intensified as Pope pulled the cord tighter and I swung on my brother, hitting him very hard.

I thought I'd be able to stop after that one punch, but I couldn't. I hit him continuously while Pope kept tightening the cord.

Rafe's was gasping for air and covered with blood but I didn't stop. My anger was consuming me and I couldn't control it.

The next thing I knew, someone yanked me away, pinning my arms behind my back.

Pope dropped the cord, standing dumbfounded as my brother collapsed completely to the ground in a violent coughing fit.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, turning around to see JJ.

"Breathe, Aspyn," He advised. "Y'all were going too hard,"

"Don't tell me what to do!" I snapped. "Get the hell off me!"

He spun me around to face him but still kept a firm grip on my arms. "Hey, breathe!"

"Aspyn, we need to you calm down," Kie said softly, coming over to me. "Please,"

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. "Shit..."

The adrenaline running through my veins slowly dispersed, allowing me to compose myself.

"You alright?" JJ asked.

I nodded. "I'm okay, my emotions just...took over,"

"Did you hear us yelling at you to stop?" Kie asked.

I shook my head. "No...I just- kept going without thinking. I couldn't really hear anything to be honest,"

It was the first time something like that had happened in a while. Where I did something but only really realized it once it was over with.

I was trying to control my anger after meeting the Pogues, and I was doing a relatively good job, but for some reason, Rafe sent me over the edge at that moment, and the bomb exploded.

"I'm good," I breathed. "I'm good..."

JJ slowly let go of my arms, allowing me to walk freely.

I looked toward the other side of the boat, seeing Barry on the ground groaning in pain.

"You're a fuckin' liar, Aspyn!" He shot. "A fuckin' liar!"

I ignored him and turned back to Rafe. There was blood dripping from his head from where I had hit him with the gun, and also a good bit coming out of his mouth.

"Okay, we've gotta go!" Kie told us. "We've gotta go!"

She and JJ quickly ran to the car, but Pope and I stayed put, looking down at my brother.

"Stay off the cut," Pope spat, before turning away.

Once he was also in the car, I grabbed the crowbar yet again and stood above Rafe. "I could kill you right fucking now if I wanted,"

"You know me, Rafe, yeah?" I said. "You know what I'm capable of. Just like I knew you were capable of murder,"

I swung the crowbar at his head, purposely missing by no more than an inch, causing him to flinch.