He then looked behind me and raised an eyebrow before glaring back at me again, "Have I done something? You're mad at me." I furrowed my brows, trying to take my arm back.

"No, I'm irritated-what'd you think you're wearing?" He scowled, looking me up and down and gripping my arm tighter.

I rolled my eyes, "You kidnapped me, remember," I groaned, tugging at his fingers, but he didn't budge. "I don't have any other fucking choice but to wear whatever little amount of clothes you have up there," sneering, I thrashed my arm around.

Scowling again, he brought his free hand up and wrapped it around my throat, tilting my head back slightly. "Watch how you speak to me," he said, disdain spitting from his mouth. He stared at me and tilted his head to the side. I swallowed, clenching my jaw slightly, feeling his hand tighten.

He told me he wasn't the one I should be afraid of, but the way his cold and emotionless eyes drowned themselves into mine told me otherwise. Compared to the other two, he showed little to no emotion, and that alone had me freaked out because whatever he did next was unexpected and I didn't like that.

His hand loosened and he looked above me, gazing at somebody behind. Suddenly, I was shoved back as he freed his hand and connected it to my arm instead, groaning as dragged me into the room ahead.

Holy shit. The room was twice as big as the living and more vibrant, and more floor-to-ceiling windows were placed in an L shape in front of me. How many fucking windows does this house have? A perfectly laid-out bar sat on my left; with bright fluorescent lights showcasing the black and gold colors, making everything look so clean and rich.

The walls behind me were painted black, and with the sun setting, it made the room darker. In the middle was a long dining table with takeout on it, and I swear my mouth dropped open. Food. Everybody loves food.

I licked my dry lips and averted my eyes at the two guys sitting at the table, dropping my hungry expression once they looked up at me. Now I was suddenly foot at the table and quite literally being pushed in the seat.

"Nice of you to join us, Kezanel." I looked at the guy on my left, my mouth opened ajar, and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, hearing my full name. How the fuck?

Before I could have the chance to ask he hushed me, raising a finger off the table. "We know a lot of-"

"You were born in Vegas, you're twenty-three, your name is Kezanel but you prefer Kez, though your full name is Kezanel Amalia Solace. You're an only child, your real mom is a whore who happened to get knocked up by an asshole-"

"You mother-"

"I'm not finished.." Creed spoke sternly, looking me in the eye as he cut me off, sitting opposite me, a beer hanging in his hand. "You have a stepmother you hate, and an abusive father who doesn't give a shit if you live or die." A huge grin played across his face, looking accomplished at the fact I was all angry and shit, because he knew more about me than anyone else.

I sunk into my chair and glared at him. Fucking asshole. My gaze then shifted to the man beside me again and I swallowed, looking for only one answer for every single damn question that roamed through my head.

"We have our ways, Kezanel. I presume you know you've been taken by the Santiago's, no need to act all stupid about this lifestyle," he smiled, raising one brow, and I gritted my teeth. Oh, I listened to what he just said but I hated how he referred to me as Kezanel.

"Kez, it's Kez." I gritted, clenching my jaw tight and glaring daggers at him.

He chuckled at my annoyance and brought the beer in front of him to his lips-taking a swig. "One question, why'd you kidnap me?" I asked, not wasting time and glancing at each of them. I needed to know, I hated this and I hated them.