Stiles immediately pulls off, quickly speeding off the the animal clinic where Scott already was. As they approach, he sees his dad's police car - thankful he was there already after he had called him.

Isabel quickly sends a message to Lydia explaining why she rushed out off class as they make their way in.

Stiles and Isabel enter the clinic, waiting with Scott in the reception area as Noah and another deputy sweep the clinic.

Noah gives a nod to his son as he approaches the three, placing his hand on Isabel's shoulder in greeting as he stands next to the trio.

"All right, we're doing everything we can. Right now, the best thing you can do is go back to school." He comfortingly tells the three, a stern fatherly look on his face before he leaves and heads over to his deputy.

Scott motions for the two teens to follow him into one of the animal holding rooms - which the two do without a word.

Isabel watches as Scott closes the door behind them, and approaches with an unreadable expression.

"We have to tell him." Scott says determinedly.

Stiles gives him a look of disbelief, looking over to see Isabel's reaction too. She frowns at Scott's words.

"You mean, like, tell him? Or, tell him something else that isn't telling him what I think you want to tell him?" Stiles lowly responds.

"You know what I mean." Scott raises a brow.

"You remember how your mom reacted? She didn't look you in the eye for, like, a week!" Stiles worriedly reminds the wolf.

"And she got over it! And - and it actually made us closer." Scott explains.

"I don't know, dude... I mean, look at him. Come on, he's completely overwhelmed as it is!" Stiles sighs, running a hand over his face.

Isabel stands silently, watching Noah through the window of the door.

"He's overwhelmed because he has no clue what's happening. He's got people dying in his town- the town that he's supposed to protect - and it's not his fault that he doesn't know what's happening. He's gonna find out sooner or later." Scott tries to persuade the worried teen.

"Yeah, but is now really the right time?" Stiles asks.

"What if not telling him now gets someone else killed?" Scott counters.

"What if telling him gets him killed, huh?" Stiles exasperatedly retorts. "I mean, okay - look, I get that Deaton's been like a father to you - I get that, okay? But this is my- Scott, this is my actual father. I can't..." Stiles trails off, the words getting lost in his throat as it tightens. Isabel instinctively reaches out for his hand, feeling the emotional build up inside.

"I can't lose both of my parents, all right? Not both of them." Stiles manages to finish. Isabel feels the sting in her heart at his words - having lost both of hers already.

"You're right." Scott sighs, understanding his best friends position. The three stand in silence for a moment before Stiles shakes his head.

"No, I'm not." Stiles breathes out, "I'm not right. I'll tell him."

"I'll help you." Scott nods.

"We'll help you." Isabel quietly adds, giving an encouraging look. Stiles gives the two a thankful look, his hand squeezing Isabel's.