Ophelia was sitting in her apartment with Scarlett, Lizzie, Charli, Zoe, and her dad's wife Rooney all sat around Ophelia's kitchen packing boxes as they listened to music and drank wine.

"I can't believe you aren't going to live here anymore...you have had this loft since before you dated Chris!" Charli sat up from the floor as Ophelia rolled her eyes.

"I want to live with my fiancé and this place isn't big enough got us both."
Lizzie laughed, "I still haven't gotten used to you two being engaged..."

Ophelia smirked, "right? I am going to marry Sebastian Stan."
Charli squealed, "Ophelia Stan...the goddess of my life."

They all giggle at Charli as she stands dramatically to continue, "but this bathroom...that tub." Charlotte motioned to the bathroom with a dramatic moan, "and that view. You can't get rid of this place!"

Ophelia stopped packing and looked at her best friend, "why don't you take over my lease? I haven't talked to the super yet. I mean, I kept it while i lived with Chris because I couldn't let it go."

Charli's eyes widened and the excitement filled her face, "oh my god...really?" Ophelia chuckled, "it would make me so happy for you to live here. Plus, I do love this place, I'd hate to never see it again."
She stood and looked around her apartment, half empty compared to weeks ago.

□ □ □

iamsebastianstan: We are officially home owners, can't believe she is mine

iamsebastianstan: We are officially home owners, can't believe she is mine. And tomorrow I build this beauty a bed frame.

Until tomorrow NYC.

tagged; opheliaphoenix

1.2M likes | 684.1k comments

ChaceCrawford: Howdy Neighbors!
|
Username: Oh my god! They moved near Chace. I love their social circle.

GoodluckCharliP: you two are relationship goals, such a beautiful life you're building!

ElizabethOlsen: They officially have the nicest place. Love it for you both!

[Read comments]

□ □ □

Ophelia put her arms around Charli as she watched the movers bringing her friend's stuff into the space she used to call home. "I'm so happy you took the space, your old apartment didn't make sense anymore without Viv."
They both cringe, "O, I'm still so sorry about my spawn of a sister."