thirteen

▸ thirteen

ೃ⁀➷  2017
                   ೃ⁀➷
                             First Person

╰┈➤December, 2017

I rolled over in our bed to find it empty, I run my hand across the sheets as my eyes flutter open. It's December first and I look out the window of Sebastian's apartment to see the snow is falling. I stretch my arms and swing my feet over the edge of the bed. They meet the cold wood below and I shiver, maybe a bit dramatically as I stand up.

We had finished our couple weeks of filming in November and we would be doing short stints here and there over the next weeks. I felt peace knowing I would be enjoying more of Seb over the next months.

I tiptoed into the kitchen, "Sebastian Sadie Stan, where are you?" I chuckle to myself as I walk to start a pot of coffee. Looking around he is no where to be seen and I don't see a note. 

  Marshmallow...
    Stay where you are,
       Be right back.

       Seb

. . . . .

Ophelia is calling Chris

Hello, this is your favorite golden retriever.

I let out a loud laugh

My very favorite one. But how are you? It's been a little while.

I'm good, family is good. Its snowing. No complaints. I miss you.

I miss you too. I feel like we haven't heard from much you since filming.

Ophelia, I have to confess. Your note was alot to take in...I know you mentioned we don't have to talk about it...but we do.

Oh no, Chris...please don't. It needed to be said and now we can move on.

I understand but I would like to talk once more about it...maybe in person. I will be in NYC next weekend.

It's a date. Why are you coming to the city...I mean other than seeing your favorite girl in the world?

I have a couple auditions, but mostly I miss my best friends.

And we miss you.

I'll text you details later this week. Love ya

Ditto. Bye Evans.

. . . . .

I turn around after clicking end to see Sebastian standing against the doorway dressed in the gag gift I bought him, the bright Santa Claus red suit and tie set with snowmen and trees all over it. He held up a bag of my favorite bagels and a coffee for me.

"You look like the sexiest Santa I have ever met and you brought gifts." I skip over to him and wrap him in a hug before kissing him on the lips and grabbing my goodies.