fourteen

‣ fourteen

         ╰┈➤January, 2018

Ophelia and Sebastian were packing for their trip to Bucharest, "Seb, whats the weather like there right now?"
He smirked and held up a hoodie and tossed it to her, "just about the same as here."

She turned and started tossing clothes into a pile in her yellow suitcase. "You are so messy baby doll, that way doesn't work."

He planted a kiss on her head, "I'll pack for you, go take a bath." She smirked and wiggled her eyebrows, "come in a little bit and sit with me?"

He planted a tender kiss on her pouted pink lips, "yes. I'll be in after I help your poor clothes fit into this."

She smirked and walked towards the bathroom, taking off one article of clothing every step until she walked bare in front of him and bent down to start the bath.

He ran his tongue along his lips before he took a deep breath and hurried to finish packing their luggage for the next day's flight.

It wasn't long before the two were in the tub together, Ophelia lay her back against his chest, feeling Sebastian's breath as it moved her body slowly ontop of his. Their fingers tracing small touched on eachother's skin while Sebastian lay kisses on the back of her neck.

"I can't wait to show you where I am from," he spoke near her ear, sending that pleasant tingle down her neck.

She turned and pressed her lips into his, shifting herself so she is facing him. Ophelia wrapped her hands around the back of his head, running her long fingers into his thick brown hair, massaging his scalp as he moans into their kiss. Their lips parted and their tongues danced together. For a moment the two felt like one as they connected in the still silence of the marble bathroom.

□  □  □

opheliaphoenix: stan the man

opheliaphoenix: stan the man...he loves his fans.

yes I just dropped a rhyme,
now i'm out of time.
peace out america! ✌️

tagged; iamsebastianstan

854.1k likes | 98.1k comments

ChrisEvans: Have fun in Bucharest!
|
Username: ahh he is taking her home! This is not a drill.

GoodluckCharliP: Have so much fun, be safe and you better come back!

ScarlettJohansson: Miss you both, have fun and send pictures!

RobertDowneyJr: beautiful place! Have fun you two!

  JoaquinPhoenix: Travel safely and pay attention of your surroundings. Love you!
|
opheliaphoenix: i always do dad, love you too.