Chapter 26: The Kidnapping Letter

Authors Note :
Hi readers welcome to the 5th last chapter .
To ease your worries and sadness I have decided to give you teasers for the next chapters .
So after reading this chapter , go to the bottom at "Authors Note" and the teaser titles for the last 4 chapters will be there .
That's all ,
Happy reading !
____________________________

Y/n's POV :

Phew 😮‍💨

Thankfully that was just a dream .

It sure as hell was an odd one .

But I am kinda disappointed it was a dream . I mean Dr Strange was there and a lot of my Favorite characters were there as well .

I sigh as we drive to a hotel where we all agreed to meet .

We had told Nick and the others to tell Miles and Mia to stay .

I hope they aren't in any trouble .
________________________________

Asher's POV :

"Do you think it was good idea to leave the kids" says Krist.

"I know right" says Amelia .

I sigh they did have a point like what if the light attacked them .

"No we did the right thing. We can't endanger them for our sakes" says Nick .

"Well to be fair they are capable of handling themselves . If I am not mistaken they were the ones to save our ass**." Says Marcy .

As everyone was having there discussion , all of a sudden there was a knock at the door .

We were all on guard .

This was a hotel though ... so how did the light find us .

Maybe it's not them .

I look at everyone and they nod and then I open the door and it's just the Waiter .

I look at his badge and it says Zane .

We all sigh in relief and I ask him what's wrong and he says "Sir I have brought complimentary Drinks 🥤 for y'all . It's a by default tradition of this hotel".

I nod feeling pleased .

I take the drinks and thank the waiter .

The waiter leaves with a weird smile .

I give the drinks to everyone and they start drinking all of a sudden I start to feel dizzy .

Damn !!! This drink is strong . But isn't this a milkshake ?

I look around and all the others were on the ground passed out unconscious.

Ohh ... so the light just drugged us xo .

I say "Fuck you Light" and I pass out as well.

Miles POV :

We got of the car .

Mia was in front of me and she looked anxious .

She was probably mentally preparing herself for the tsunami of questions that might come .

As we got of the cab I kept Max in sight and he was grinning .

What ever ......

I gave the driver the money and I expected him to give me change but instead I was greeted with a gun pointed at my forehead .

That's when the puzzles pieced themselves together .

Mia gasped and Max took away my gun and smirked at me .