Chapter 1: The Black Death

Author note : Hi readers !! This is the first author note of the first chapter of book 3!!!  I don't know why but I was excited finally starting this book !
Warning ⚠️: This chapter will contain Blood , Gore and Violence , so Please Do Not Read if you get triggered !
_______________________

Y/n's POV :

I give my three little angles the three similar necklaces that each had a different name carved on them which were there names .

I then drop all three of them in three different adoption centers , then I go back to base and cry for a entire week straight .

TIME SKIP 16 Years Later......

Unknown Person's POV :

The women ran and ran as far and fast as her feet could carry her .

She was literally in a life and death situation .  I was watching and running after her in amusement .

She could run all she wants , but she can't escape me . Her death was decided the moment I met her . I wonder why it's so easy to kill people? I have killed lots of women , men , children , teenagers and elderly . I don't have a problem with it . It's actually quite fun and thrilling .

I snap myself out of my thoughts as I see my latest victim almost reach the exit .

Well that's as far as she goes , I use a knife and aim it at her and throw it , it stabs her in her leg and she falls to the ground .

I slowly go towards her and show her my dark emotionless grin . The girl squeaks like a mouse .

That's a fact , I can only feel pleasure , anger and blood lust . Guess that makes me a psychopath .

But that's my goal . My goal is to kill far more people than the once worlds most dangerous and youngest serial killer "Aidan Gallagher"but he died years ago.

According to media he had killed 502 people . Well I have already exceeded that limit and I am 16 at the moment recently 16 might I add .
And I have already made a Good Serial Killer name that might give chills to some people . I call myself "The Black Death".

Why ? Well you will find out soon enough .

I already killed 689 people so this girl would give me a 690 people Kill rate .

I smirk, I almost forgot about the girl whimpering in front of me .

Well since I feel a bit good , I will give her a quick death . She should feel lucky because I have never given anyone . ANYONE. even children quick deaths .

I told the girl the good news .

The girl looked at me and said : "Screw you ! How could you do something like this and laugh , do you what you even do to the lives of the relatives of the people you kill? You have no heart ! Shame on you, I think I know why your parents left you to rot in the adoption center , because they knew what a fuck up you were going to be !"

There it goes ... all my good mood went out of the window . How dare this bitch! She used my only weakness against me ! That's why I hate mankind itself .

I bent down and give her a medium level dark look that immediately causes fear to rise in her .

I quickly sat up and used a lot of force and kicked her straight in the jaw.

Then I went towards her trembling and crying body , I kicked her with a lot of strength again on her ribs 2 or 3 times , a sickening crack , which for me was my favorite sound , was heard .

The girl was screaming so loudly in pain , time to shut her up , I forcefully pull out the knife in her leg and slam her head to the ground , then I stab her harshly in her kidney which causes her to shut up for the rest of her soon to be ended life .

I then plunge the knife in her arms so she couldn't use them .

I then sit on top of her , I remember her glare , time for payback !
I use the knife to stab her in both of her eyes

By now blood was surrounding ya everywhere .

I literally tasted her blood , it was as disgusting as this girl .

I smirk as she was finally about to die , nope one more finishing blow , I then plunge the knife in her throat then drag the knife till her stomach cutting her open .

The girl finally died .

Now for my MO part .

I drag the body in the middle of the night . I go in the middle of the road and throw her body there .

I use all the black paint that I bought to pour it over her .

I use one hand to open her mouth and stomach and pour black paint inside her .

Then I use the black paint to write "Death" besides her to let the people know it was me who had ended her life .

I immediately went to change my cloths . I made sure to wash my dna of the body before coming back to rental home .

I disposed off the blood drenched cloths .

I then packed my suitcases and by the morning of the next day I was out of town of New Jersey .

I heard the broadcast say : "The teenage serial killer aka the Black Death has struck again ! This time his poor victim was 25 year old Hailey Edward making her his 690th victim.
His killings are increasing everyday and he has already become more dangerous then worlds once most dangerous teenage serial killer Aidan Gallagher . The Black Death is very dangerous , please be on a look out for any suspicious boy and call us on *** 
**** ****** immediately"

I smile to myself , damn right I am officially the best serial killer .

Hmm ... I think I need to lower my killing just for the time being to lay low .

I wonder what high school feels like , perfect ! That's what I would do , find a town make fake documents and roll myself in school and lay low until I start my killing spree again !

But before that I need to kill at least a few more people just for kicks .

After all my name is The Black Death, or rather since no one can hear me , my name is Miles . Just Miles . No last name . I don't know my parents , but if there's one thing I know about them is that I hate them for throwing me in adoption , if someone is at fault that I become what I am , it's them !

I don't even know why I kept this stupid necklace they supposedly gave for 16 years .

The necklace was the only way for me to know my name was Miles .

I sigh and look out of the window of the bus and wonder where will the bus take me and drop me off .

______________________
             TO BE CONTINUED
_____________________

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it.

Next chapter coming soon !

See you soon,
Bye !.