Robot: 7.02!

Izuku was still bent over as if he was in deep thought. Everyone else went and soon it was my turn, I was going at it solo as our class had an odd number of students. I stood at the starting line and bent my knees and held my hands up as if in a fighting position.

Robot: Ready... Go!

I bolted using my enhanced speed to its max, I leaned forward as I ran and had my arms behind me reducing as much drag as I could. (A/N basically Naruto running.) I quickly passed the finish line and skidded to a stop.

Robot: 2.56!

'Looks like I'm faster than calves.'

I took a breath and placed my hands on my hips as I was proud of my progress. Everyone was surprised at my speed, especially calves as he had the speed based Quirk. We all then moved to the gym for the next couple of tests.

Second Test: Grip Strength

I held the grip machine in my hand thinking on how to get the best result. I was taken out of my thoughts by a boy with weird elbows.

Elbows: 540 kg!? Are you a gorilla!? No you're an octopus!!

I saw a boy with white hair, a mask over his mouth and multiple arms had three of his hands on the grip machine. That gave me an idea, I held the device in my hand and wrapped my tail over my hand, I took a deep breath before I then clamped my hand down along with my tail resulting in it breaking with a loud crunch getting everyone's attention. Everyone looked at me as I held the broken machine in my hand and laughed nervously.

Ryuuki: Ahahah, oops.

Mina, the girl with frog characteristics and a girl with earphone jacks hanging from her earlobes approached me.

Mina: You're so strong Ryuuki!

Froggy: I agree, although I think you overdid it.

Jacks: True, but I think it's impressive to be able to break a machine made for measuring grip strength.

Third Test: Standing Long Jump.

The blonde that shoots a laser just did what he did at the 50 meter dash and cleared the sand pit, Bakugo just propelled himself over the pit while Izuku fell midway. I stood at the beginning of the sand pit, stooped down, tensing my legs, then sprang, easily clearing the sand pit.

Fourth Test: Sustained Sideways Jump

Even with my enhanced abilities, I still wasn't a match for the short boy with purple balls on his head as he used those balls to bounce himself side to side with ease.

Fifth Test: Softball Pitch

Bakugo stepped into the circle and wound his arm back, as he was about to throw the ball he added an explosion to the throw adding more power.

Bakugo: DIE!!!!