"I am not fantasy, Aerie." Cade replied, serious yet remained gentle, "other than looking like a twenty one all my life, I am pretty much human."

"Oh." Aerie said.

"It's just a pen." Cade replied, "He meant a lot to me. And he gave me this pen because—-" Cade stopped. For whatever reason, he failed to continue, and looked away.

"I'm sorry." Aerie said, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"He was closer to me than family, and thats all you have to know." Cade replied.

"But he was— a 'he'." Aerie said, in confusion.

"If thats what you're thinking, then I can tell you that I did know that he used to like— love me romantically. And I could still tell even if he tried to hide it, but I am pretty straight, to be honest, unfortunately." Cade replied, "But that does nothing to making me think that he was in fact, and is still, the person closest to family."

"Oh." Aerie said, trying to process the information. "Oooooo....! How did the two of you met, then?"

There was no answer either. Or, maybe it was Aerie who did not heard it. "Cade?" Aerie asked suddenly. At the moment, the world seemed to change, and the sky was falling above Aerie.

There was no answer from Cade. Aerie started to fear. Her view started to blur, for an unknown reason, and she felt as if something was shaking her. It feels like a fall. Falling onto the ground, softly and unconsciousness.

"Cade?" Aerie asked. It felt.. wrong. She could still feel.... And she could still hear. But the view was so blurry and the hearing was so bad that it might not be any different to couldn't see or hear at all.

"I don't feel so good."

Aerie simply stood there.

Cade stared at her.

She looked like as if she was sleeping, eyes closing suddenly when she stopped talking and walking suddenly. "Hm? Aerie?" Cade asked, "Are you okay?" There was no reply from Aerie. She simply stood there, eyes closed.

There was certainly something happening to her. And he did not know what. Cade gently shook her shoulder, hoping for an reply, but the was none. "Aerie?!"

Cade was sure that Aerie was not being drugged, or anything. If she had, she would be falling to her back and onto the floor, falling unconsciousness. It felt- and looked as if she was being processed. And her soul was being suck out of her. "Aerie! This is not fun, you know?? this isn't even a funny— wake up!"

Aerie remained asleep, and Cade started to shake her even harder, in hope to have her up again. "This is not good, Aerie. Can you still hear me? if theres anything that you can do."

Cade continued to shake her gently on her shoulder. He could not scream in her ears, for there were still people around in the street, they would be oblivious. Aerie wasn't drugged, he was sure. But no matter how hard he tried to shake her to have her back, he could not.

She was completely normal. At least, except from standing still, she looked completely fine to him.

"This is not good— wake up!" Cade tried to yell, but it was useless. It was that moment when Cade started to regret bring her here in the first place— if he had not, then this might not have happened. He had completely no idea what had happened to her, or what would happen later.

"oh my-" Aerie suddenly screamed, eyes wide. It seemed as if she just work from a bad dream. She started moving again, to his relief, and was glad that nothing bad happened. "Its was so dark— and- and I was so scared."

"It's okay now." Cade replied, "so what had exactly happened?"

"I— I don't know!" Aerie replied, "Things were blurring, and I— I couldn't see or hear you no matter how hard I tried. I was scared, Cade. I tried screaming but you didn't—" she said, taking deep breaths and her voice trembled.

"It's okay." Cade said, "You're back now."

"I don't know." Aerie said, "I had a feeling that something's happening and I don't know why. My body feels strange. As if it was being- moved by somebody else. I could feel myself being dragged or something, but hey, I am here, right? And I know that I can still myself but—"

"Your brain keep trying to tell you that you are being moved by something else as if you had another body, right?" Cade asked.

"Yes! Exactly! Its strange right? It felt as if someone else had their body connected to me." Aerie replied.

"Oh." Cade said. The smile on his face suddenly faded, and his face suddenly turned petty serious. "Then maybe I know what had happened."

"What? What is it? A drug?" Aerie asked.

"You know, I didn't exactly teleport your entire body here." Cade started, "Human bodies are too heavy. So what I exactly do during your brief moment of unconsciousness was to— you know, teleport you soul here and craft a body that is exactly the same as you and slip your soul in. So you felt the same, and so would certainly believe that I teleported your entire being here."

"So I am still lying somewhere back in your office?" Aerie asked, "and only my consciousness is here?"

"Correct. But even if anyone found you, you would seem like sleeping instead— you still have pulse and heartbeat and everything." Cade answered, "but thats still not good. That means that someone would have certainly found you. I remember you were 'sleeping' on my office chair. I locked the door."

"So you're saying that theres been a break in?" Aerie asked.

"Yes unfortunately." Cade replied, "Your friends won't break into my office for no reason, right?"

"Why would they?" Aerie asked, "They should be at the cafe waiting for me to discuss the next plan."

"You sure?" Cade asked, "It should be two hours ever since we have been here."

"I am pretty sure." Aerie replied, "I told them that if I was not there, I would be talking with teachers, asking them questions nonstop because thats what I do. They would not worry about me."

"Then we have a situation here." Cade replied.

Nine: hiya everyone. Like I don't really want the story to end so quickly so the update on FRIDAYS would be cancelled. Hopefully three updates a week can still keep u happy :)) (mon, wed, sat)
Btw my fav chapter is chapter 43..... ((evil smiles