🍂 chapter-17🍂

Beginne am Anfang

He then put his hand inside jungkook's tshirt touching that soft skin. Jungkook felt his skin was burning under taehyung's touch.

He starts to breath heavily hands were busy caressing taehyung's back and head. When taehyung's fingers touched his buds he moaned loudly.

His eyes were glossy because of the immense pleasure. Taehyung lifted his tshirt slightly which is now showing his soft tummy.

Taehyung went down kissing jungkook's clothed chest to his bare tummy.

Jungkook was shaking in his hold moaning with eyes closed tears flowing down from them in pleasure.

His grip on taehyung's hairs tighten when the elder start to suck on his tummy.

Taehyung was about to go further but then his phone starts to ring. After kissing last time there he got up and looks at his phone.

It's from his mom, so he answered it immediately.

"Yes mom?"

"Tae where are you both? Don't tell me you both are still there!!"

"Umm we actually are-"

"WHAT? IT'S 12 FOR GOD'S SAKE, COME BACK RIGHT NOW.." she shouted.

"Ok ok we are coming bye mom see you soon."

Saying it taehyung immediately cuts the call. He looks back at jungkook who was already looking at him with hooded eyes.

Taehyung sighs and leans down to jungkook. He covers jungkook's bare tummy by fixing his tshirt.

"We have to go back love." Taehyung said holding jungkook's hand in his and kissed it gently.

Jungkook pouts little but nods his head. Both gets up from the blanket. On the way to their car taehyung calls someone to clean the place.

Taehyung laid jungkook on the bed as he fell asleep on the way to home. He removed jungkook's shoes and shocks along with his jacket.

He removed his own shoes and shirt and joins jungkook on the bed. Jungkook snuggles closer buring his face in his chest.

"I love you angel." Taehyung said to sleeping jungkook before closing his eyes.

"I love you more hyungie." Jungkook mumbled in his sleep making taehyung to smile blissfully.

--🥀--

"It's so yummy hyung." Jungkook commented eating a sandwich which jin made.

"Aww thank you kookie, here taste this too." Jin said putting some kimbap in jungkook's plate.

They all decided to go on hiking on the mountain but the route was not long and now they all were having their food together.

"Wow it's also tasty." Jungkook said and start to stuff his mouth with the food.

"Tae i made this sandwich specially for you." Jin said giving the sandwich to taehyung who accepts it grinning widely.

"Thank you so much hyung." He thanked him and start to eat happily.

Everything is now good in between taehyung and jin as taehyung don't get jealous because of jin and now he loves jin the same way as jungkook do.